Dreamcatcher questions for non-fans

• Fans are already aware of their personalities but non-fans, what image does dreamcatcher give you based on performances and appearances? Why are so many people curious yet not willing to invest time in them?

do they seem too dark

22b2e42787652aef0546b274340af172.jpg

generic?

3f44096849bfac9318cb871025c427f3.jpg

sexy ?

290098f4d59517c436959ca7556fb3e9.jpg

innocent ?

C0xZQ3yUUAAh8uz.jpg

soft ?

teoSLMV.jpg

• They give me a dark/fierce, maybe a bit cold/elegant image from what I've seen in performance and their MVs.

They seem like a great group and I love a few of their titles.

But the big things keeping me from getting into them are that I'm less into darkness. And fierce, elegant auras are not my thing.

And perhaps crucially I've never found a member that I get really attached to. That usually is the catalyst that really helps me get into a group.

My favorite title from them so far is Fly High. As that sort of incorporated an almost traditional "girl group" softness and uniform aura with a dark theme that I found compelling.

• i see your point about their performances, but I'm having a tough time believing you cant get attached to any member seeing you're such a huge fan of twice and they have extremely similar group dynamic ( honest, straightforward, funny with words, full of love and touchy, every member looks and sounds different and a LOT more in common than you might realize actually )

unless you never gave it a try

which would be understandable if you dont find their identity as a group not appealing in the first place

• i see your point about their performances, but I'm having a tough time believing you cant get attached to any member seeing you're such a huge fan of twice and they have extremely similar group dynamic ( honest, straightforward, funny with words, full of love and touchy, every member looks and sounds different and a LOT more in common than you might realize actually )

unless you never gave it a try

which would be understandable if you dont find their identity as a group not appealing in the first place

When I mean get attached to members it's more specifically 1 member.

I gotta find that one member that I'm really really into. That will then facilitate me connecting to the group as whole. (Yoona for SNSD, Tzuyu for TWICE, Nayoung for PRISTIN).

And that's something that happens naturally. I don't go out trying to get into an idol or even a group. If it happens it happens.

I find Jiu really attractive but there's never been that "click" for me.

And the image/concept thing is definitely definitely a factor. I'd probably not see myself stanning a group that doesn't have a concept that I'm really into. I'd be a solo stan of a member if I got into them.

• understandable but i wish you would give them a try once

they're fricking hilarious and very intelligent and open minded

and they're actually quite cute offstage

just not the soft and shy type

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!