Who will be the next Twice soloist?

• Who will be the next Twice soloist? 20

1. Jihyo (14) 70%
    2. Chaeyoung (4) 20%
    3. Mina (2) 10%

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Chaeyoung:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jihyo:

Mina:

• I think Chaeyoung. I feel like JYP is setting it up. She had an interview with GQ talking about her hopes for her solo

Then the yes I am, Calvin Klein and being the thumbnail for the first teaser of moonlight sunrise. Everything points to Chaeyoung.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• It's not MIna. Even if she gets a solo debut she won't have one right after MiSaMo.

Between Jihyo and Chaeyoung, until last year I would have answered Jihyo with no hesitation but Chaeyoung has been doing quite a lot of things lately. Someone did say there might be a Hyuna x Chaeyoung x Somi Collab on that Mnet show since she recently followed both of them.

I still think Jihyo is next but I won't be surprised if it's Chaeyoung.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!