A billion views for Jessica!!!

• allkpop logo

Jessica hit the jackpot by going to China.

NEWS
    Posted by Ash91,155 pts 4 hours ago

Jessica Jung's 'Seaside Band' has achieved immense popularity, as evidenced by its 1 billion views milestone

usercontent.png?v=11673714900-20230114-224544.jpg

0 seconds of 9 minutes, 10 seconds

09:08

From participating in the popular show 'Sisters Who Make Waves' , being part of the cast in 'Seaside Band,' and delivering an amazing performance at the Hunan New Year Gala, Jessica Jung has been making a buzz in China both among fans and netizens. Not only that, even international fans are paying close attention to the star. 1673717555-20230114-233225.jpg

Earlier today, Jessica's reality show 'Seaside Band' surpassed 1 Billion views on MangoTv. It is her second show to hit over 1 Billion views as previously, 'Sisters Who Make Waves' not only surpassed a billion; it hit a whopping 5 Billion views. 1673715839-20230114-224647.jpg

The show's teaser dropped on October 26, 2022, and the first episode was released on the 2nd of November, 2022. Since then, the show has been increasing in popularity, with an astonishing average of 90 million views per episode.

Through the show, Jessica gained many new fans due to her charms and her interactions with other members of the band. Fans and netizens were also swayed by her sweet singing during the live performances. 1673716605-20230114-224752.jpg

Make sure to check out the show on MangoTv.

F

JayJay1
    JayJay12,079 pts 4 hours ago

She's a badass bossy babe! Slay queen

13 (+15 / -2)
    Reply Report Share

1 more reply

Rosesarerosiee165 pts 3 hours ago

Daebak!! Wishing you all the success Jessica 💕

10 (+11 / -1)

• I need to watch this now... I found it no subs :emotionalpepe:

Shame Jessica got blacklisted in Korea missed out on years of her content

It gets subbed on YouTube after some time.

Yeah, Korea is bad for her music business. She was smart to go to China, she's killing it.

She has got lots of fans and opened 2 or 3 stores of her clothing brand in like 6 months.

She is doing so well.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow, 1 billion, that's one seventh of the world's population. This cutie has a very high level)

She was born to be a star.

She is the perfect example of when something is meant to be yours, no one can take it away. SM tried and failed.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i know she's making new music, can't wait for it to drop!

• Jessica Jung will always be an icon. I'm glad things are working out for her in China <3

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• Jessica Jung will always be an icon. I'm glad things are working out for her in China <3

She has worked so hard, she deserves it all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!