Korea said “we don’t care about the ex NGG Twice, BP are bigger than them”

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I Stan legends omg

• it hard to care or get the gen public support now
    without a national hit song anymore
    and JYP failed to promote/produce IT Girl during their prime
    especially their foreign lineup

for now BP had longevity the had album sales and international/global support
    but I doubt about their song quality
    not as good as TWICE song at their prime

BP only advantage is their marketing as a brand image

depend of what is an IDOL or KPOP for you
    for me as TWICE + song miles ahead than BP
    while BP as a brand ambassador is miles ahead than TWICE

also I want to add
    TWICE concept at their prime is the ideal women standard in Asia or back in the old days or old gen
    while the BP concept is definitely ideal western women standard or new gen
    there is a reason why BP is more popular in the West?

• Sounds sketchy. Woodstock isn't a yearly festival. The legendary one happened in 1969 and they've done some anniversary stuff at the original site in New York, but not often. To randomly do another one in South Korea of all places sounds weird as hell. Maybe they bought the naming rights?

This would be like Coachella happening in Germany or something. Is this company legit?

• Sounds sketchy. Woodstock isn't a yearly festival. The legendary one happened in 1969 and they've done some anniversary stuff at the original site in New York, but not often. To randomly do another one in South Korea of all places sounds weird as hell. Maybe they bought the naming rights?

This would be like Coachella happening in Germany or something. Is this company legit?

Maybe there was some misstraslation on the article, it could be that its a festival similar to Woodstock based on the sames principles. In any case it seems to be a very ambitious proyect if they want to get both BTS and BP performing there

• why did u remove the RM dp? i thought u were banned or something

I would guess he/she got warning points

• 3 Warning Points = Signature Removal
    • 4 Warning Points = Signature + Avatar Removal
    • 5 Warning Points = 2 Week Ban
    • 6 Warning Points = Permaban
  • I would guess he/she got warning points

• 3 Warning Points = Signature Removal
    • 4 Warning Points = Signature + Avatar Removal
    • 5 Warning Points = 2 Week Ban
    • 6 Warning Points = Permaban

oooooh so igueess they are not far away from a ban

• YGE trying to kill the girls or something? As much as I'd like rumors like this to be true, I'm worried that that their schedule would be too grueling compared to having an idle last few years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!