Agency denies actress Park Joohyun dating NCT Taeyong: "She has outgoing personality, they are just friends"

• Actress Park Joo Hyun's label has responded to rumors she's dating NCT's Taeyong.

On January 12, rumors began spreading in online communities that Taeyong and Park Joo Hyun were currently in a relationship. According to an anonymous poster, the two stars were playing online games together, and Park Joo Hyun was spotted watching NCT 127's concert from reserved seats for family.

In response, the actress' label 935 Entertainment stated, "Actress Park Joo Hyun and NCT's Taeyong are just friends." 935 Entertainment further stated Park Joo Hyun had shared photos of herself at multiple concerts, saying, "She personally attended singer-actress IU's concert and posted a photo, and she shared photos of herself attending other concerts besides that."

The label continued, "Park Joo Hyun enjoys games as a hobby and has a lot of affection for them to the extent she posted a video about online games like League of Legends on her YouTube channel. She and NCT's Taeyong are friends who game together and nothing more. Actress Park Joo Hyun is very social and has an outgoing personality, so she has diverse friendships and maintains a large network."

Actress Park Joo Hyun's label responds to rumors she's dating NCT's Taeyong
    Actress Park Joo Hyun's label has responded to rumors she's dating NCT's Taeyong.On January 12, rumors began spreading in online communities that Tae…
    www.allkpop.com

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Based on gaming lol It must mean I'm a gay man because I've been to NCT exo and BTS concerts and have played games with these people randomly in passing when getting into a match on league, pubg Fortnite and overwatch 1and 2. Must mean I'm dating Jungkook jimin v and Namjoon and jin, must be dating sehun Chanyeol and became Chen second spouse 🤡🤡🤡🤡 ✋. Lol these dating rumors are fuckin stupid 🤣

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!