Korean feminists are based

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• so this is against spycams...

Imo if one were to be holding a convention, I think handing out freebies consisting of emps and visual/electronic camera detectors would be better.

maybe save the emps for some electronic vandalism but yea.

Still this is quite effective(?) at gaining publicity so I'm not knocking it.

Edit: IR dazzlers are pretty good too. for audio equipment, Ultrasound jammers work too. Ever since there was the spycam, there were anti spycam measures.

• There's a reason you aren't running a event like this. Lol handing out jammers and emps😂

These types of subjects when people don't learn a thing about technology is how people end up in prison. Emp and most jammers are not a metered response, these types of devices have no low setting and as a result you could have something knock out alot of shit. Someone did something like that awhile ago used a small jammer in their car thinking it only worked around them, not understanding this small Device eas emitting a multiple kilometer radio frequency jam. The government sent out the military to sniff out the jammer and they were arrested. A tale of good intentions with unintended consequences. The jamee actually wrecked havoc on the airport's radar and air traffic control system causing massive delays and could have caused an accident, as this stuff interferes with radar and multiple radio frequencies which can hamper communication as well as navigation systems.

The same is true of emp devices they don't just stop at what is next to it emp.devices are not some harmless turn off something device, no emps release a huge amount of charged particles to disrupt a device which often causes a short circuit frying the circuity of what it hits causing hundreds if not millions of dollars in damage from destroyed electronics, that can have unintended consequences such as a phone exploding as it shorted the BMS causing a battery fire and knowing how violent and hot lithium fires are this can easily turn deadly to anyone exposed to it.

Same can happen to a car and 🤡🤡 GG to whoever happens to have a pacemaker or something

There are better ways to fixing this problem than handing out dangerous pieces of technology

• ultrasonic jammers use high freq sound to wash out any audio recording device in the area, generally only effective up to a space of a small office cubicle. Its like using a dog whistle to annoy dogs without affecting humans.

I was memeing with the emp. Unless soemone had a masters studying emp effect range and the hardness of certain circuits against emp and has a total understanding of the target device, and all bystander devices, there's no f*cking way an emp would be anywhere near effective in the right ways. its most likely going to destroy a lot except for the damn camera lol.

the more appropriate response would be an IR dazzler that'd wash out most cameras especially those cheaper sensors used in spycams.

Still I understand your concern on jammers and EMP.

• The problem with an ir dazzler is most of those use lasers and i don't have to be a doctor to tell you how dangerous that is to your eyes an ir laser is even more dangerous than a visible light laser. Would be real shitty no pun intended to goto a public restroom and go blind the next day. Dazzlers are not like the tiny low powered diodes used in a remote or the light sensor your phone. lasers can bloom or reflect if not both and that is where you encounter trouble. It's a only do if you absolutely know wtf you are doing moment

• The problem with an ir dazzler is most of those use lasers and i don't have to be a doctor to tell you how dangerous that is to your eyes an ir laser is even more dangerous than a visible light laser. Would be real shitty no pun intended to goto a public restroom and go blind the next day. Dazzlers are not like the tiny low powered diodes used in a remote or the light sensor your phone. lasers can bloom or reflect if not both and that is where you encounter trouble. It's a only do if you absolutely know wtf you are doing moment

I was talkin the ones with the IR LED's that just act like spotlights. They strobe in random intensities to mess with the auto lighting/ mess with camera functions

I ain't talking full military sht. I got one (led bouquet) that is super annoying to record through but it covers about the size of a desk in terms of unrecordability. I ain't goin styropro on this lmfao there's easier ways to do things. Its not for long term use though since it knocks back about 200w and outputs nearly as much heat. Again this is IR spotlights not lasers.

Edit: again, i understand your concern. But again there are simpler ways to do things.

• I was talkin the ones with the IR LED's that just act like spotlights. They strobe in random intensities to mess with the auto lighting/ mess with camera functions

I ain't talking full military sht. I got one (led bouquet) that is super annoying to record through but it covers about the size of a desk in terms of unrecordability. I ain't goin styropro on this lmfao there's easier ways to do things. Its not for long term use though since it knocks back about 200w and outputs nearly as much heat. Again this is IR spotlights not lasers.

Edit: again, i understand your concern. But again there are simpler ways to do things.

Ah ok yeah those leds are great 👍. My concern though is this stuff isn't very regulated etc so people will just buy whatever and you don't need military shit to get the wrong ir dazzler and get fucked up. Same with the other stuff most of this stuff isn't well catalogued outside of professional businesses and individuals that use these items in their engineering or stem Fields.

• Ah ok yeah those leds are great 👍. My concern though is this stuff isn't very regulated etc so people will just buy whatever and you don't need military shit to get the wrong ir dazzler and get fucked up. Same with the other stuff most of this stuff isn't well catalogued outside of professional businesses and individuals that use these items in their engineering or stem Fields.

YUUP

I mean seeing youtubers like styropro get their hands on soviet fuggin destructo-tubes (I'm memeing but he somehow manages to get questionably regulated lasers on the regular though) Kinda makes me think that the regulation surrounding lasers and the like is a suggestion at best.

• YUUP

I mean seeing youtubers like styropro get their hands on soviet fuggin destructo-tubes (I'm memeing but he somehow manages to get questionably regulated lasers on the regular though) Kinda makes me think that the regulation surrounding lasers and the like is a suggestion at best.

The difference between styro and a regular person is that guy is a legit engineer and knows wtf he's doing and has a healthy respect of how dangerous certain equipment can be. The average joe trying to " do a good thing" is oblivious to all of that and can mess themselves up or others. I can picture someone wanting to help and everyone rallys around them putting it in say a public restroom they use and then unknowingly some people end up hurt.

• The difference between styro and a regular person is that guy is a legit engineer and knows wtf he's doing and has a healthy respect of how dangerous certain equipment can be. The average joe trying to " do a good thing" is oblivious to all of that and can mess themselves up or others. I can picture someone wanting to help and everyone rallys around them putting it in say a public restroom they use and then unknowingly some people end up hurt.

retinal burns...

dun wanna imagine that

• I really hope the feminist movement in South Korea goes somewhere. There is so much pushback from misogynists but a lot of feminist's concerns there are 100% valid.

Sincerely, CranMelon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!