Yeonjun Essence of Dance WV live covers (New Jeans, Stray Kids, Le Sserafim, Psy, Black Pink, Crush, Zico)

• He did a Weverse live today, Dance of Essence. He took requests from the comments and danced these.

(Hype boy and Case 143 he learned during the live)

:twerkingpepe:

Up first is BTS: Run BTS

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was a short one because he had a schedule to attend. (Funny but the live stopped at 6:59 and he supposed to have the schedule at 7pm. Lol Still better than Beomgyu last time. 7:30 schedule and 7:40 he is still sitting with the other during a Weverse live… )

:drinktears:

MoaTaglist

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

Edited once, last by BomBomi86 ().

• Cute. Lol Part of the learning process:

Then when he collapsed after one of the more hyped choreo he seen a comment asking him to do B-boying but he said he hasn’t done it for so long he don’t remember. And started cleaning the floor a couple of time.

:cryingr:

S63Sk.gif

• The way he moves at the "whip it whip it" still has me in awe. :waterr:

Same! I think that and Case 143 is one of my fav today.

I’m kind of disappointed that they didn’t let him do free styling. All they need to do is recommending songs with no choreo lol Let him run wild. Before the covers actually starts he just vibe to the songs and it looks so good. That move in Run BTS after that part finished?

:pepe-sad:

I went off on twitter already about this. I feel like half of these requests were useless. He literally uploaded Shutdown 5 days ago, That that 4 days ago. I wish they would be more creative with what they choose. That Tiger cover would have been nice. I’m happy he did Case 143. The process of learning was great to watch.

:drinktears:

S63Sk.gif

• :pepe-shame:

It’s a shame he had no time for a longer one.

S63Sk.gif

• a force to never be reconed with :pepe-toast::pepe-shoooketh::pepe-life-support:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!