Comment And I’ll Write A FAM Verse About You

• Hello! So, I just now got this idea and figured it would be cute and wholesome, as well as let me practice my lyric writing skills. To start off, have any of you heard the song FAM by Stray Kids? Bop song, has a Korean and Japanese version, you know, that one. I’m too lazy to link it, so if you haven’t heard it, go look it up. It’s really good. Well, how the song goes is each member (literally) sings praises about another member. It’s pretty wholesome.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What I’d like to do is ask you to leave a comment. It could be about literally anything that you’re allowed to say on here. I’ll quote your comment and write a short FAM verse for you. It’ll only be a handful of lines long, and that’s how long each member’s section is in the song, so you’ll just have to deal with it being relatively short. If you don’t mind my bad singing and promise not to annoy me about it, I can even send you a vocal too later of what it would sound like with me singing it. I’ll probably send it to you on Discord or on your wall though, whichever works.

Now, unfortunately, we need to discuss the issue of price. I’m doing this all for the incredibly high price of exactly zero akorns. Expensive, I know, but it’s the best I can do. I just ask that you’re respectful and patient. If you want to leave a comment under this thread, but don’t want me to write lyrics about you, just mention that in your comment and I’ll skip you. Anyway, this should be really fun and exciting to do, I can’t wait! Have a great day/night!

• main-qimg-236f48997a6073073d627dffb8c29f28

i'm curious about this fam

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Basically this. Only, instead of making you a whole song, you get 15 seconds worth of lyrics.

• Thanks! But yeah, basically my idea was to imagine that you were a member an making a short verse for each user who wants one. I'm just not good at explaining this for some reason.

no you were pretty clear. i just got old man brain so it takes me a while to get things

• YIEEEEE WHAT DO YOU MEAN BAD??? IT'S FAR FROM BAD!!!

YOU KNOW CHAN, FOR ME - THE MORE CHEESY IT IS, THE BETTER!!!! :twerkingpepe:

and you are right, i am learning a lot from the elders... both good... and erm... bad :pepe-peek:

• :coming-bee:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!