I made an English version for Suelgi's 28 Reasons

• Took me 4 hours aprox. to make the lyrics

Hope you like it :)

Song in case you wanna keep up and sing along in English

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

out of service

Edited 3 times, last by bo-thebear ().

• bo-thebear

Changed the title of the thread from “English lyrics I made for Seulgi's 28 Reasons” to “I made an English version for Suelgi's 28 Reasons”.
  • Good job!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.
  • bestie, omg u such a talented songwriter, the refined words, and classy and everything, I love it and capture the meaning of the song, I wish I could hear u singing to your lyrics, cause u have a beautiful voice <3

i actually sing the lyrics i wrote a lot ^^ but some parts are difficult so i still don't think i'm ready for a cover. if i ever post one i'll be sure to tag you!

and of course thank you for the feedback <3

out of service

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!