Armys do you think this is possible?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just went back and saw the timeline for release of new Run BTS epis and it seems to be in a gap of 1.5-3months each. So even if they release an episode set in let's say every 2 months till mid 2025, they would have had to have shot 14 episode sets max and since almost each episode set is done in a day, it would have taken them only 2 weeks to finish shooting the Run BTS episode bank :eyes:

So we may see OT7 in some form till 2025 in pre-filmed content guaranteed.

I am also certain we will get more pre-filmed content, other than Run BTS. The documentary for Disney is already confirmed but there will be many other things coming up too.

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• When I got the notification for the new Run BTS episode I was so excited and yes I think this could very well be true.

• Yes this is possible Bh will release more contents aside from Run BTS until they comeback on 2025.

Armys will never experience the real "hiatus" lmao

• Yes this is possible Bh will release more contents aside from Run BTS until they comeback on 2025.

Armys will never experience the real "hiatus" lmao

The way its been going till now, everything does point to bolded bit coming true

• Whoops sorry accidently gave you a reaction, my mouse has been failing pretty hard and it doubles click when i try to click once

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!