[NB] Knetizen defend NewJeans Haerin's quiet personality

• source: Variety viewers notice New Jeans' Haerin's ultra quiet personality

0000090600_001_20221224215201630.jpg

Video: Haerin doesn't give comments on variety shows, Minji offers her advice

Source: Drama Gallery via YouTube

1. [+112] I think the natural element to New Jeans' style and personality are what make them so popular... Haerin suits the image of that quiet cat who's observing everyone. There's a charm to watching her grow and mature naturally without forcing her to act extroverted.

2. [+126] She doesn't need to speak up. Anyone can tell that she's a likeable personality, and she has all the skills she needs as a singer. The fact that she's introverted matches so well with her looks that it has actually become a charm for her!

3. [+92] Haerin's an ISTP and has a quiet personality in general... and being a rookie, it's normal for her to feel more nervous on variety shows. Hyein, on the other hand, has had more experience in front of the camera since before their debut.

4. [+71] Being quiet is charming on her. There's no need to expect her to speak more just because she's on a variety... Just staying quiet is charming enough!

5. [+53] It's what makes her so charming... there are a lot of fans who fall for that cat-like personality ^^ I don't see any issue with it. I thought her drawing for the 'Ditto' cheer video was quite impressive ^^

6. [+52] I like her quiet personality. It's not like she was being rude or showing attitude. It's normal for a student her age to be a bit shy and careful. As someone older than her, it only makes me want to cheer her on more. I like seeing her acting naturally at her age.

7. [+19] She can take all the time she needs to warm up to the celebrity life.. 😊 I think it'd be quite fun to watch her grow and mature into her shell!

8. [+7] She's always been introverted and quiet... so I think it's best that we just observe her and let her come into her own. She's still young and has lots of time to grow up.

9. [+12] She scored over 90% on the I portion of the MBTI test, she definitely seems like the quiet type without much to stay. I do feel her effort in attempting to speak up, though.

10. [+12] Nothing wrong with being quiet ㅠㅠ I think she's funnier than most people would think

11. [+46] Not sure what people expect her to do about a personality she was just born with. As long as we're all just living on in life, why point it out?

12. [+11] If you're a real fan, you would know that Haerin doesn't speak up much... so who's the people who have an issue with her??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+4] Fans have an issue with this...? What fans? This is just her personality... sounds more like antis who have a problem with it.

14. [+11] I think at times like this, it's better to have a clear and designated leader. They're only 1-3 years apart, which puts a lot of them in an awkward position. It's not like western culture where everyone can be buddy buddy with one another regardless of age. It'd be best to have an official or unofficial unni/leader role, especially for a group with over five members.

15. [+20] Not like anything good ever came out of celebrities who run their mouths...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• She has a quiet charm, which is nice.

She's my fave of the group, so I don't mind it.

Let her mature at her own pace in her own way.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• imagine getting cursed at for being quiet...introverts never get a break

From what I can tell, this was basically started by a Korean YouTube drama channel farm and people jumped to her defense

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!