Taemin just made and ruined my Christmas with one IG story

• Koongie is cute but what do you mean D100, I thought you will be out March 3????? :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ShawolTaglist

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• its April 3. hm.... one month more? how did this happen when there was news it might be february. :holding-back-tears:

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• its April 3. hm.... one month more? how did this happen when there was news it might be february. :holding-back-tears:

Idk but atleast we now know the date 100 percent

• fudge

I can't help but be abit disappointed but it's ok

Even if it's later I just want him to be healthy and happy raising his daughter

• You celebrate Christmas?

Muslim GIFs | Tenor

well not the religious part of it but like its fun

even my very very religious grandma who wouldnt touch kafir's hands liked a good xmass tree

• So April third hmmm

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I know what you mean. I got so excited when I got the IG notification. I was working had to pull over and look asap :shinee22: The packages can wait a few minutes.

Kkoongie is so adorable! Her playing with the bubbles was so cute!

Although I am sad it’s later than expected. I am happy we have a date. I assume that’s what it means though. Dk what else it could be. Lol.

Just gives me time to prepare and save for all the releases to come. I can’t wait!! It’s been way too long. :shinee 46:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!