I hope Treasure will finally get a break after these promotions

• I mean, I'm really happy to be able to see them after they were confined in YG dungeon for more 1.6 year after the end of their survival show but I really hope they'll have a break after "My Treasure" promotions. They debuted in August 7th and only had 3 days break (chuseok) since then. All this time, they registered new songs, learned new dances, filmed contents for youtube/tv shows/V-live/etc and seem like they even filmed T-map s2. And we have members who were still going at school (Yedam, Doyoung, Jeongwoo + Junghwan) in same time. I have the feeling they prepared their debut for Japan too? The boys are 15-21 years old and need to sleep and breath too. I know they are happy for finally debuting and all but their health is important too.

It feel so weird to ask to YG to let one of their group have an "hiatus" :sweatr:

So yes, I hope for a break for them (but please don't put them on dungeon for years as you did for your other groups...). I also hope they'll be able to see their families and that japanese members will be able to go see their families in Japan...

Since YG overworked them, I feel like we'll still have a lot contents even if they are on break too xD

Like we have T-map season 2 to come and pretty sure they probably recorded other things as cover, T-talk, T.M.I or anything.

(So yes, they better not push them in Japan before giving them a well deserved break)

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Don't give ideas to YG about breaks, the next time we may see them would be next year :angryr::angryr::angryr:

:!: :!: :!:

They better not :angryr::cryingr:

That's why I'm worried... They always promoted a lot their groups their 1st year but once they put them on "break", they only comeback 1 year later or more :waterr:

I think I saw YG wanted make a comeback for Treasure in next June after these promotions but since we can't trust YG :sweatr1:

I swear, if they waste Treasure after seeing all the potential... Do they even realize a lot don't want stan them yet because they are afraid to end to stan a group who only do one comeback all 2 years? :sweatr: (without forgetting all scandals of the agency)

Treasure - ZB1

• Seem like Kingdom want Treasure on the show but... when Treasure will even have a break if it happen? :cryingr:

(Source from a fucking sasaeng who is often right)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Treasure - ZB1

• Seem like Kingdom want Treasure on the show but... when Treasure will even have a break if it happen? :cryingr:

(Source from a fucking sasaeng who is often right)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• but kingdom will finally make treasure un nugu in korea

they are only "nugu" because they are 5 months old though.

Despite it, their posts trend a lot on pann so seem they have pann girls with them? They also made korea brand rank for 1st time last month (23th).

Tbh, I don't think Treasure is so "nugu" in Sokor since they are still from YG.

I agree Kingdom could help them and that they could show their talent their but I feel like the timing isn't the best anymore... They worked NONSTOP since their debut last August. I don't want see them be more tired. Kingdom is the kind of show you need to go when you're in good shape and have some experience. I think they are talented enough to join but they start to be tired for sure + Mnet was always known to evil edit YG on their shows so I'm worried about what they would do with Treasure if ever they join...

Treasure - ZB1

• Yeah. They need break, 2-3 months are fine.

I don't want them much on Kingdom tho. They are only 5 months group they are insanely talented but it's not the right time. They will hella be tired, Mnet's evil editing and fanwars. I am afraid this will pressure them physically as well as mentally a lot.

They are doing fine. I hope this time YG will be more wise!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!