it feels like a duty to me to promote the older TXT lore MV that made me a moa as it painfully closes 10M

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was their first full lore MV, part of the storyline but at that time there's no need to know it in depth, at least not to get the creepy fairytale/storybook vibe but also the heart wrenching story that unfolds. Nap of a star is not a fan or non fan favorite song of txt but its orchestral arrangement and the little added parts gave so much depth to it. It's a lullaby sort of song in what feels like a nightmare.

The end is hopeful but there's something that tugs at my heart strings even though I haven't experienced it so i'd put a little trigger warning because I don't want people to feel in pain if they decide to watch

I probably already posted something like this either here or on the old forum but I just saw it's not even reached 10M and is just 1k from that. Lore MVs are not about numbers but I do like to spread and share this piece of art and it's only 5:30 minutes long compared to the other beautiful but longer lore MVs (Magic Island and Eternally). The nap of a star MV along with the release of Our Summer Acoustic Mix a month later made me from an uncertain to a full MOA :pepelove1:

It might not reach beyond moas, but I'll have tried :saint:

• I really love this song

and i can relate the same way

it made me feel like i was never alone :waterr:

LETS GET IT 10 MILL! :lover3:

• I remember how bighit just dropped this MV randomly without teasers or any hints. Other +U MV might have bigger budget and fancier, but NOAS MV aesthetic is still my favorite. It's eerie beautiful, and reminds me of old black and white movies.

Tbh, I didn't know about txt lore in NOAS until their performance in MMA :angryr: I figure out some metaphors in MV and connected them to Crown lyrics. But that's it. :wellr:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!