Yuehua entertainment is YG entertainment 2.0

• At least when it comes to music releases. Everglow debuted at the beginning of 2019. It's been two years and we have 14 songs. It's more than Blackpink had but at the same time, this music release rate isn't that great at all. Some groups that debuted over a year after them, such as Weeekly, will surpass this in LESS than a year after their debut. I don't get it. Everglow's company isn't broke but it seems like they're doing a similar scheme as the one that YG is known for with BP. I don't think the pandemic had too much of an effect on them because I was already seeing some signs of this behavior back in 2019 we waited half a year for their comeback. What do you guys think? Is Yuehua trying to pull a YG? Everglow doesn't have the huge fandom that BP does so this could be dangerous territory.

• At least when it comes to music releases. Everglow debuted at the beginning of 2019. It's been two years and we have 14 songs. It's more than Blackpink had but at the same time, this music release rate isn't that great at all. Some groups that debuted over a year after them, such as Weeekly, will surpass this in LESS than a year after their debut. I don't get it. Everglow's company isn't broke but it seems like they're doing a similar scheme as the one that YG is known for with BP. I don't think the pandemic had too much of an effect on them because I was already seeing some signs of this behavior back in 2019 we waited half a year for their comeback. What do you guys think? Is Yuehua trying to pull a YG? Everglow doesn't have the huge fandom that BP does so this could be dangerous territory.

3 Comebacks?

So that is what 3 mini albums in 2 years.

That is not too bad.

Everglow and Woodz share the same support team so their releases alternate. Within a year, it's probably really difficult for their team to release more albums than they do now. Hopefully, when Everglow gains more popularity and more loyal fans, they can comeback more often.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Always having a comeback isn't necessarily good unless the fan base is very big and/or loyal. Comebacks are very expensive and album burnouts plays a factor. Paced comebacks not only give the label the time to prepare a quality album but it also gives the company more time to coup it's profits as it will provide more finance for the next comeback. Furthermore, because of Covid, no tours, just selling albums, merch, having online concerts and meet & greets, and collecting music royalties and ad revenue is not enough for Everglow and their label to profit much, if any. Hence, pacing comebacks is a must. Just because their label is loaded with money doesn't always mean they will heavily spend, it's still a business and money is the driving factor.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• They would probably already be back in january/february but Sihyeon and Yiren had covid in december so they needed to take a break/rest. Now it's honestly probably better to just wait until Yena joins, and then drop mini album.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!