All TXT moments in KBS Gayo, from being too tall in the center to live performance

• Getting lipsync accusation seems traumatising them :cryingr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Opening Sequence+GBGB

External Content youtu.be

• This one is funny but I'm also proud on them. Yes, everyone should get the spotlight.

• But they're indeed huge anw, so it's easy to spot them in the crowd :teddy-pepe:

• red carpet

• The amount of adlibs :eyes: you don't need to be sound exactly like studio version to be called as good performance. Btw waiting for full fancam, kbs camera and sound makes dizzy

• External Content twitter.com

• I have flashback when they crouched down during SKZ win in Mcountdown. And when Soobin realized that NCT Dream stand behind them during an award in 2019, so he offered them to stand at the front :teddy-pepe: i guess being tall isn't easy.

• :mesmerized-bee::excited-bee:

I was a bit late as I have work today but I watched and it was amazing! I loved the mix and the outfits! I love how people complain about the songs being too rock-ish and they just add a couple of extra guitar riffs just to make a point. Rofl.

The backtracking or what was loud but Yeonjun made sure we know he is live. Even if it’s hard to hear he did the tour version of his rap part in GBGB. I love when he goes off like this. You can hear it more in the fancams, it was amazing.

:dancer-pepe:

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• The amount of adlibs :eyes: you don't need to be sound exactly like studio version to be called as good performance. Btw waiting for full fancam, kbs camera and sound makes dizzy

Was it y2k? It looked more… pirate-y to me :iconpepe:

• Time zone :leaving-bee: that's why i make a thread, so no one missed the moments. :sure-bee:

Yah, beside Yeonjun's rap, Hyuka basically screeching his vocal :angryr: they really show off "we're singing live. PERIODT"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!