did all kpop delete all my posts?

• I'm not sure how it all worked exactly, but if you're from the forum pre-revamp, you won't find your posts I think.

Correct me if I am wrong here tho.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I'm not sure how it all worked exactly, but if you're from the forum pre-revamp, you won't find your posts I think.

Correct me if I am wrong here tho.

yes, i'm pre revamp, i joined in 2016 and i think i didnt log in since 2018 or something. the funny thing is my profile has the numbers of my previous post but they're nowhere to be seen

ice biased ❄

• its been tears since i dont log in here, but today i decided to log in and i had no avatar and no posts, did i lose it all? :waterr:

Good news though, now that you have no badges, did you know you can get your first badge free?

• yes, i'm pre revamp, i joined in 2016 and i think i didnt log in since 2018 or something. the funny thing is my profile has the numbers of my previous post but they're nowhere to be seen

Yea, the shell of the old accounts were copied over to our database, so you can see some of your old stats, but we went all new otherwise - different forum software, etc. The staff is new too.

• the numbers of my previous post

Well this is something that everyone complained about. It was mainly the people who complained who think higher likes than post-count would make you popular. Some people with like 50K posts lost every like they got for it and so these people have almost nothing anymore.

I mean example:

2020 - 60K posts, 90K likes

2021 - 60K posts, 0 likes

2022 - 80K posts - 12K likes

If that makes sense

EDIT: In my case for example I made about 8K posts since the new forum exists and got 6.8K likes since than

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!