I want a Queendom show or The Unit format for underrated and nugu groups

• I thought they invite Brave Girls for qd2 because they thought BG had viral moments and quite well known...

I guess so but it's not a successful move because BG's popularity completely driven by one viral song and by 2022 gp already move on from them. Even on early this year when Queendom aired, I don't see people talking about them that much anymore compare to in 2021 where everyone suddenly stanning them. Mnet need a group with stable kr fanbase and have a firm grip on gp which BG don't have both of that.

• I guess so but it's not a successful move because BG's popularity completely driven by one viral song and by 2022 gp already move on from them. Even on early this year when Queendom aired, I don't see people talking about them that much anymore compare to in 2021 where everyone suddenly stanning them. Mnet need a group with stable kr fanbase and have a firm grip on gp which BG don't have both of that.

they dont do that bad in korea. see brandranking or tv-shows etc. During Queendom on korean charts or on naver BGs songs performed amongst the best.

Of course not on spotify which was then used for the ranking. It was never that everyone suddenly stanning them. The numbers all come from korea. The Music Show wins for rollin or cmbr came from the digitals while ordinary people listen to them. not fans voting like crazy on some apps. International fans mostly ignore them. QD was aimed at international kpop fans.

QD knew very well what they were doing. Everyone can read numbers like Twitterfollower etc. BG was supposed to place last unless they dont deliver another rollin or save world from famine.

BG was happy cause they could perform an some nice stages they otherwise would not get the chance to and also present themself to an audience that otherwise would not watch them.

And the other groups and specially their fandoms could also chill since they dont need to worry about place last.

QD2 did as expected. Also QD1 is hyped. Same with izone and kepler. kpop fans are only interested if its new. QD2 didnt do bad compaired to the other shit they air.

Blame the fandoms if you want. Instead of hyping the show to atract the gp. many did their best to scare them away. being busy on badmouthing the groups above their faves. Doing voting aliances as if the fandom massvoting wasnt enough. And it wasnt only orbits. ujungs and bae were also shiting a lot. keplians were kind of chill considered their girls also got treated badly. guess they are used to mnet.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!