Biggest touring acts of 3rd gen?

• BP is very impressive,

but if there is any wall between groups, it's between bts & the rest of kpop

BTS does stadiums EVERYWHERE, even in the west (europe AND America), something even huge western artists struggle with & that no kpop group has ever done before.

bp does pretty much the same venues as twice and stray kids in the west and japan (you could make a case for their bigger performance in SEA, but still, that's only one area).

other reasonable anwser:

bts

--- wall ---

bp

twice/skz

--- wall ---

other kpop groups

• also to add on for your BTS thing... BTS in Japan are miles ahead of the rest -- they were supposed to do over 12 dome dates for MOTS Tour, that is almsot as many stadium dates as their US tour despite Japan being a much smaller country) and to think that was before their blow up even more in Japan with Dynamite etc. They'd probably be able to do 1M touring attendance in Japan alone, than almost 1M in US alone, they also do stadiums as you said EVERYWHERE else including SEA + Europe + South America, Middle East. They could have likely done them in Australia as well and also places like India if the MOTS Tour had gone as planned.

so i agree with you + just wanted to add on how insane their JPN touring power likely is

• BP does incredible better than Twice and SKZ in Europe too. All their latest cocnerts tther have been arenas for over 12k-15k people. In comparison their IYA tour was 6k-10k at most. Twice and SKZ have never promoted or charted in European charts, so their presence there is extremely weak.

• BP does incredible better than Twice and SKZ in Europe too. All their latest cocnerts tther have been arenas for over 12k-15k people. In comparison their IYA tour was 6k-10k at most. Twice and SKZ have never promoted or charted in European charts, so their presence there is extremely weak.

I wouldn't say BPs touring in Europe is that much bigger than other kpop acts... while i do think they have the 2nd most demand in the region behind BTS, I've found another kpop act with similarish touring venues in size/capacity:

This is ateez's european tour for next year, as you can see it has just 1 less show than BPs (BP has 10 european shows, while ateez will have 9 shows). With some of the same exact venues + if its not the same, it is similar capacity.

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/257947/

Does that mean Ateez is doing better in Europe than Twice and SKZ?
    I'd say no. And if you look at charting on european albums charts it would show the same.

It's just that SKZ and Twice haven't gotten the chance to tour in europe. Doesn't mean they don't have demand for it.

• i'm seeing same veneues but the price diffrences is huge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!