Biggest touring acts of 3rd gen?

Approved the thread.
  • It looks like it'll soon be bp

• Globally - BTS Is #1 by far in all places tbh -- they can do stadiums anywhere

Asia -i'll split into a few areas/countries

SEA

1. BTS

2. BP

3. Exo?

Japan

1. BTS

2. Seventeen/Twice

3. Exo/BP

Korea

1. BTS

2. Exo

3. not sure but maybe SVT/NCT (would have probs been w1 had they continued)

Europe

1. BTS

2. BP

3. not sure (tbh not enough 3rd gen acts toured in europe for me to rank a 3rd tbh)

US

1. BTS

2. BP

3. Twice

South America

1. BTS
    2. BP

3. idk (tbh not enough 3rd gen acts toured in South America for me to rank a 3rd tbh)

Globally i'd say

1. BTS
    2. BP

3. Twice

• BP obviously. The only group that tours that many countries besides BTS.

• The only other group to do 20+ countries aside of BTS is BP so them

• Other then BTS it's Blackpink by a mile.

Their current world tour numbers will be massive when it's all done and dusted <3

• globally BTS BP and Twice

other boy groups struggle to sell out some non asia countries for some reason

• bts > bp = twice = skz

this is based on the venu capacity these acts pull in the west

most big kpop groups will be able to tour big arenas/stadiums in asia,

but it's the west most of them struggle with

• Outside of Japan Twice's touring power is really not as strong as some people are making out

They have also barely toured in different regions so it's just a lot of hypotheticals.

They do Dome's in Japan like a lot of other top groups do. They're not even the strongest touring group within JYPE. That's Stray kids who JYPE are confident enough in booking and selling out arenas in Europe and Australia in addition to more locations in the US.

Twice stick to the safe kpop states in the US and then spend most of their time touring Japan.

All the records they got earlier this year only came down to timing as the first big group to tour after Covid, clearly proven by BP's tour a few months later and now Stray Kids also booking the Banc of California.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!