I literally have no money

• But Primark got me with their new christmas items and other stuff from the gift-section and I gifted myself 2 mikey and minnie mouse themed mixing bowls for my kitchen that I most likly don't even need

Help, every time I see something cute with disney I want to buy it and Primark is one of the stores who gets me cause they allways have something with Disney >.<

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I'm moving to Europe next year and I can't wait to shop at primary

It looks so exciting

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What country are you moving to?

Belgium

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice! Are you going to work there?

Yes

Just signed the contract

But it will take like 4 month to apply for work and residence permit

• Every time I go to Primark I have to try so hard not to spend thousands of euros :holding-back-tears:

It got worse now... grandma sended me a package since she can't visit me, so I got money ... and spend it in the grocery store on some mickey mouse themed earrings >.<

• That's money well spent, and money gifts are meant to spend in something that makes you happy anyway ;-)

I had to look twice btw since I wear mickey earrings for 4 weeks now or so not that I would buy the same pair twice

The only difference now is that the new pair has the outline of his face while the one I curently wear is his entire face (Outline like you can see trought the eyes, trought the ears etc. if that makes sense)

• I had to look twice btw since I wear mickey earrings for 4 weeks now or so not that I would buy the same pair twice

The only difference now is that the new pair has the outline of his face while the one I curently wear is his entire face (Outline like you can see trought the eyes, trought the ears etc. if that makes sense)

I am sure they are really cute. I wish I could wear earrings, but I'm allergic to almost all metals, so I can't :holding-back-tears:

• I am sure they are really cute. I wish I could wear earrings, but I'm allergic to almost all metals, so I can't :holding-back-tears:

Reminds me of a Youtuber, she tested a lot stuff like nail polish (who contains metal) and however without noticing it her hands swollen and got bigger and bigger and someday she had to stop making nail-art videos and said it was even bad for her when she would glue fake nails on since when the color on the fake nails would touch her finger it would be also bad. She had no idea that the nail polish she was using had metal.

She later on was asked how that even works when she has to touch a door handle or cutlery etc. since thats also metal and she said it is not that bad when she touches it for less than 1 minute in a row

• Reminds me of a Youtuber, she tested a lot stuff like nail polish (who contains metal) and however without noticing it her hands swollen and got bigger and bigger and someday she had to stop making nail-art videos and said it was even bad for her when she would glue fake nails on since when the color on the fake nails would touch her finger it would be also bad. She had no idea that the nail polish she was using had metal.

She later on was asked how that even works when she has to touch a door handle or cutlery etc. since thats also metal and she said it is not that bad when she touches it for less than 1 minute in a row

Yes, I've even had creams react on me, once my whole body swelled with a cream that was marketed as "glowing skin" I bet it had metals on it. I was going out that night and I had to stay home, suffering. I was terribly pissed off. Now I barely use cosmetics.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!