WACK reveales their first boygroup (Who's logo is a literal Penis)

• Source

download-1.jpeg?resize=768%2C307&ssl=1

In February and August of this year, WACK held “WACK Men’s Godo Audition”, an audition to form their first boyband.

The company has now revealed the winners. The new group will be called BOYSGROUP. They will be based out of Osaka, where all six members are currently living together.

In addition to their first group photo, the group’s logo has also been unveiled. In typical WACK fashion, it’s something sure to get attention. The logo is based on male genitalia.

News on their debut is yet to come!

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Ding dong woonga doonga

:boompepe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• penis logo aside they actually look kinda normal (although good luck googling their name without finding a million other boy groups)

dunno, i was expecting something crazier coming from WACK? i mean they are the home of BiSH and "ASP" (the later being the most hardcore name in Jpop)

• Tbh i don't know about Wack i just wanted to see the logo penis

• Tbh i don't know about Wack i just wanted to see the logo penis

WACK is a Japanese company that is mainly based on having quit strange groups outside of the normal Japanese idol-market

Some of the company-groups even have strange names and quit odd musicvideos

• Why would they do this :waterr:

What do they sing about, what kind of are their lyrics?

:waterr:

I was just looking up MVs to give you as example and there was an older I guess disbanded group of this company who used the inside of a Vagina as thumbnail of an MV and YT did not even block this off or something ... I'm not even joking ... bye

I think those few MV explain the company well enough

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was just looking up MVs to give you as example and there was an older I guess disbanded group of this company who used the inside of a Vagina as thumbnail of an MV and YT did not even block this off or something ... I'm not even joking ... bye

I think those few MV explain the company well enough

i checked three mvs and they don't have eng subs :cryingk:

• Late to party but :pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I just saw there are profiles of the members by now since they debut in a few days

byakuyav  MK3AM  doesitneedsaying  dramahigh  FeLiNa  Pandas795  stanBiSH  Jichu  bartkun  @quarkie

The boys are called Ryosei (23 years), Shunji (Age unknown), Rin (Age unknown), Haru (Age unknown), Ayuru (Age unknown) and Ryota (Age unknown)

Acording to the profile Ryosei only auditioned at WACK to impress his crush :sweat::teeheek:. But I'm quit sad for this boy, apparently he got an eating dissorder since he did a diet and now he can barly eat anymore wich caused him to weight less than 50kg (110 pounds) o.o

Ryosei

rrvrtvrtvtgvtgvtvtgv.jpg

Shunji

Che.jpg

Rin

Fklz_GsaEAArU3P.jpg

Haru

Gongbu.jpg

Ayuru

Yat.jpg

Ryota

RYOTA.jpg

BOYSGROUP
    BOYSGROUP is a Japanese idol unit formed in 2022, and the first all-male idol group formed under the company. The initial 3 members were selected in February…
    wackidol.fandom.com

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!