What is this? Why is BigHit getting more attention than BTS?

• What is this? Is this comeback related? What are they teasing? Am I ignorant?

I’m just wondering cause right now BigHit’s terrible name change is getting more attention than BTS seemingly teasing something? Am I missing something?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• raizcharms

Changed the title of the thread from “What is this? Why is BigHit getting more attention that BTS?” to “What is this? Why is BigHit getting more attention than BTS?”.
  • External Content twitter.com

/endthread

• They're teasing the upcoming grammy performance (and long-shot win?) and the drop of either JJK1, KTH1, or HopeWorld2. This is not complicated, they've hinted at each.

The band doesn't care about the company, when the name change apparently hasn't even been finalized with stockholders, and the label's name won't even change. This week, they have bigger things to worry about.

• External Content twitter.com

/endthread

I mean BH has been trying for a long time, but without that much results *cough* NY family concert *cough*.

At worst people are unhappy, at best they say 'oh it's cute' and then move on. As far as I can see on my TL, it's people replying 'I believe in BTS' or 'I believe in [member] supremacy', and people joking, saying that they should have changed the name for JinHit.

• They're teasing the upcoming grammy performance (and long-shot win?) and the drop of either JJK1, KTH1, or HopeWorld2. This is not complicated, they've hinted at each.

The band doesn't care about the company, when the name change apparently hasn't even been finalized with stockholders, and the label's name won't even change. This week, they have bigger things to worry about.

? It’s already be clarified above they were promoting bighits name change. Gfriend and who knows who else also participated

• I mean BH has been trying for a long time, but without that much results *cough* NY family concert *cough*.

At worst people are unhappy, at best they say 'oh it's cute' and then move on. As far as I can see on my TL, it's people replying 'I believe in BTS' or 'I believe in [member] supremacy', and people joking, saying that they should have changed the name for JinHit.

They really think these fans are dumb sheep. Obviously some will buy into it, but they’ve been trying to get most BTS stans to become company stans for ages now and it’s not happening lmao

• lmao they can try as hard as they want it's never going to happen to me, i've been a BTS stan since 2016 and never cared about the company itself i'm only here for BTS, i'll never become a company stan, actually i only desire BH to succeed because BTS is signed under it and are acionists.

• I'm not sure why they were told to do this, like what are the fans supposed to do with this info?

Why does the artist have to promote the name change? BigHit have their own twitter account, they could have just announced it there

:-D

• if LSM and the entire Kpop industry can use BTS name to promote themself or something else , why not Big hit . they own Bts. Big hit is BTS home . some army still think naiv that BTS owns big hit , but not. BTS are doing what BIG HIT is telling them.

Your thread is just a Joke .

• this is such a weird take, like...imagine a company using their artists to promote a change within the ... company. Why is that so weird, lol?

It's useful for fans insofar as it clears up any possible future confusion when they go public with the name, and that's about it. Such a weird thing to get upset about lmao.

• I'm not sure why they were told to do this, like what are the fans supposed to do with this info?

Why does the artist have to promote the name change? BigHit have their own twitter account, they could have just announced it there

:-D

Really, watching them do this made me roll my eyes lol

:pepe-peek:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!