People Don't Realize BTS Are Gonna Be Back Making Group Music Quicker Than We Think

• So on Yoongi new YouTube show, him and Namjoon confirmed that they're definitely releasing new music in 2025.

As we all know now, 2023 is basically here tbh.

And I saw someone do a time calculation which showed Jin and the next person who go after him to be back in 2024. So 2024 at least 3 members should be back home.

The others would be back around the middle of 2025 I believe.

It sounds long, but its really not. Especially the way time been flying.

Also Namjoon hinted in his Weverse Live today that he could "possibly" release a EP or new Album during his enlistment time.

If you dont know, male Kpop groups usually come back all together between 4-7 years depending on how many members. So pretty much a long time. Cuz when one coming out, another going in months later or that next year, so its never a time for settlement for that group.

What BTS is doing is completely different and actually better calculated than some might think. They pretty much going in one after the other, so they can all be back around the same time in a shorter time frame.

I applaud HYBE for thinking things through, and also for finding a way to keep the investors too😉.

:borahae: :borahae::borahae:

Approved the thread.
  • Which group other than some nugus have had members attempt to enlist in quick succession like this? It is obvious BTS want to come back asap as a group hence they are doing this quick solo release so close apart to enlist and be back as BTS soon.

Their love for and commitment to BTS is extraordinary.

• Which group other than some nugus have had members attempt to enlist in quick succession like this? It is obvious BTS want to come back asap as a group hence they are doing this quick solo release so close apart to enlist and be back as BTS soon.

Their love for and commitment to BTS is extraordinary.

big bang and btob members almost went in military at the same time though (except seungri because he has legal issues)

• Like all things BTS it will be legendary. Kpop will flounder while they're away and BTS will come back in 2025 to save the genre once again. Thankfully at that point, the west and those who are non kpop will realize just how much distance in talent, hard work, and artistry there is between kpop and BTS.

• looking at how hybe treating Hoseok it's getting more and more clear that he isn't renewing and they are punishing him (or still trying to press him to renew) so who knows what kind of "group" will come back and if they will even lol bts are pr-trained liars after all they tell now is what is needed to tell (considering contract and SK's obsession with "clean image" and idol's job to maintain it) I think recent time showed it in the most clear way

• Can u release stuff during military??

• You can't make profit from it

It means they can release it on soundcloud. But not on YouTube and spotify

Which i think he will be fine with, since he already released his full length album, plus he has released mixtapes and singles on SounCloud before without profit.

So if he wanna just get his song out there just because, it seems he'll be alright with the results.

• big bang and btob members almost went in military at the same time though (except seungri because he has legal issues)

Big Bang members are all born a few months apart except for Seungri, ofc they would enlist close together.

If JK and VMin enlist next year, they do it 4 years and 2 years earlier, respectively, than they need to. The age gap between Jin and JK is more than 5 years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!