WTF is this???? KPOP stans are literal DEFINITION OF CRINGE.....

• same, regret wasting my times on these videos. I'm so glad that when I started listening to kpop (2008ish) there was no such thing as instagram and tiktok. When you still have an underdeveloped brain you make decisions that... wel... these videos

I got intro kpop three years ago and these kinds of videos have become a common sight for me. They're annoying so I usually avoid them thank goodness I never made any videos like those. :smirks:

• I didn't say These people have mental health problems, I said if any idol saw this. They would have mental health issues as these videos can disturb them in a whole another level. That's what I was trying to convey, It came out a bit wrong and I apologized for it.

Also, These people need to be called out. They keep making BS videos like this. It can't be ignored.

I see. Maybe I read wrong that part but the word deranged is still bad. Making comments they have no friends is bad.

You know I do think it's easy to ignore. I don't have insta or Tiktok and I can tell you, it's peaceful.

And honestly, I think idols have way bigger problems than these stupid videos. Way way bigger.

• I see. Maybe I read wrong that part but the word deranged is still bad. Making comments they have no friends is bad.

You know I do think it's easy to ignore. I don't have insta or Tiktok and I can tell you, it's peaceful.

And honestly, I think idols have way bigger problems than these stupid videos. Way way bigger.

Yeah maybe i was too harsh. Thanks, I will not use these words lightly....

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I understand kpop is an escape from reality for a lot of people, but sometimes the growth of social media and the kpop fandom worries me. Please don't make a fandom/stanning a group your whole identity.

• Most of these people are very young and teenagers on TikTok are already a terrible combination by itself, but it’s worrisome seeing grown adults partaking in it as well

I hope none of them got hate for this tho, as corny as it is its generally pretty harmless and it doesn’t give a pass for the horrible things people usually say on the internet when they find someone to gang on

• Tiktok kpoppies worry me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!