Kyujin of NMixx

• Is she already one of the best kpop dancers right now? Every performance I’ve seen is just slaying

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• zylan

Changed the title of the thread from “Kyujin” to “Kyujin of NMixx”.
  • She is. She's very precise. I can't talk about technique since I am not a trained dancer, but she has really good attention to detail. She also has awesome energy and great facial expressions.

She still has rookie moments, but she will only get better as she gets older.

As a Kyujin stan, I am excited to see how she grows! :holding-back-tears:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• She is. She's very precise. I can't talk about technique since I am not a trained dancer, but she has really good attention to detail. She also has awesome energy and great facial expressions.

She still has rookie moments, but she will only get better as she gets older.

As a Kyujin stan, I am excited to see how she grows! :holding-back-tears:

I noticed about that too…she seems to pay attention to details…executes even the littlest movements

• I noticed about that too…she seems to pay attention to details…executes even the littlest movements

Apparently she's type A, and very particular when it comes to dancing according to the other NMIXX girlies, which makes me think she might be a bit OCD about those type of things lol.

Thankfully, she also knows how to emote. The combination of both is what makes her so fun to watch.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• This is a single clip

In O.O era Kyujin was probably the member that stood out the most but she did not like totally overshadow everyone and eat the stage or something

What does that have to do with her being a great dancer? There are several clips of Kyujin (and other NMIXX members) being great dancers. Her overshadowing or not does not equate to being or not being one of the best dancers.

OP didn't say she was THE best, but one of the best.

• What does that have to do with her being a great dancer? There are several clips of Kyujin (and other NMIXX members) being great dancers. Her overshadowing or not does not equate to being or not being one of the best dancers.

OP didn't say she was THE best, but one of the best.

I disagree based on what I have watched of Nmixx, I can't find particular reasons why they or Kyujin in particular would be the best dancers of the generation

• I disagree based on what I have watched of Nmixx, I can't find particular reasons why they or Kyujin in particular would be the best dancers of the generation

Oh, okay then. Makes sense.

Personal preference and opinion is a thing I suppose.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!