Recommendations From My Spotify Wrapped Playlist

• Here have a few, no particular order or preference:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• My Spotify Wrapped was the most bizarre collection of music:

My top five genres were K-Pop, Dance Pop, J-Pop, Rock, and Israeli pop.

My most listened to song was the Russian version of All the Things She Said by t.a.t.u (I listened to it 165 times)

My most listened to song by T-Ara who was my top artist was Little Apple which is controversial

My top five artists were T-Ara, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, SEREBRO (Russian), Anna Zak (Israeli), and Vremya & Steklo (Ukrainian)

A lot of Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Korean, Mandarin, and Japanese songs were in my Top 100 as well.

Here are some of my top songs:

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

Edited once, last by screamingbanshee ().

• Oooh this is interesting idea for a post. For me, I think its all over the place because I use Apple Music probably more then Spotify (as I only have Spotify on my laptop). But this is it:

My Top Genres of Music were: K-pop, K Indie, French Rap/Hip Hop, Russian Grime/Hip Hop.

. LOVE ME by BE'O, One Shot by Pentagon, RockStar by Bobby and Autumn by DKB.

My Most Listened to Song. In my Space Kim Woojin, M.S.F by CherryBoy17, and Delicious by Woo Jin Young.

My Top Five Artists. PLK (French), Pentagon, oceanfromtheblue, BE'O, BOBBY. (Runner ups: DKB, EXO SC, PANTHEPACK, AJ LAI, XIAO GU and ABOUT (A amazing Korean Soloist who deserves more attention!).

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 8.59.40 PM.png

My Spotify.

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!