Kpop idols debuting at such a young age combined with short idol group lifespan makes us feel nostalgic over literally young people

• Kara, a second generation legend made a comeback. On paper it sounds like they are freaking old, right? Well wrong, in reality some of them are in their late 20s and some in their early 30s, they are freaking young. People start careers at such age, it is crazy to think about.

Wonyoung is only 18 and she's already been in two mega popular groups. Imagine, she will be celebrating her 20th anniversary when she's just 34. These numbers are freaking crazy. I really wonder what it feels like. Being in your early 30s and having done all that stuff. Where do you even go from there?

• What it feels like not being in a rat race and successful rich and early retirement etc? lol pretty fricking great i assume. Although they will have to go on with their lives and find something else to do after that which is really hard. It's like an athlete's career then.

• This is one of the main reasons why temporary groups are great. They may be heart tugging on the fans and the members knowing that they group will, one day, disband earlier than full length groups, and there are few downsides to temporary groups.

But you've seen it with the former IZ*ONE members. As of now, they all moved on to something else and many are finding success in it with their group's previous success to help. This is also great because if they decided that they didn't want to continue something in the entertainment industry, they could still pursue a higher education or try and live a normal life and still get to say "hey, I was in a KPOP group!"

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!