HOLY CRAP! TXT BURNED A HOLE IN THE MAMA STAGE!!!

• Y'ALLLLLLLL WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS?!?!?! THAT WAS PURE GREATNESS OMG!!!

5 visuals...5 main dancers...5 of everything my goodness :woow:

And thank you sweet kpop jesus for letting them perform SOTY Opening Sequence even if it was just a little.

:twerkingpepe:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-shoooketh::pepe-loop::lighter-pepe::pepe-hype::pepe-pray:

• It was amazing. Opening Sequence then the falling vcr and Lonely Boy just for him to join the others (no longer lonely) and dance GBGB. It was seamless.

Love how Soobin managed to improvise when he couldn’t tie the ribbon around his eyes.

I seen somebody commenting that it was almost like it was on purpose. Like how Julia was faking his death while Rome really took that poison. Yeonjun really covered his eyes and Soobin didn’t lol It’s hard to work with props and changing things mid song.

Need to watch it again when I get home.

:uwu-party-bee:

I can’t decide which one I like better this or MMA.

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• Can we talk about Soobin tho like such a professional

I def like this one more than MMA but both good

Yassss Soobin and Beomgyu have really showed their professionalism these past few days! I would of panicked :eyes:

• Can we talk about Soobin tho like such a professional

I def like this one more than MMA but both good

Yassss Soobin and Beomgyu have really showed their professionalism these past few days! I would of panicked :eyes:

Me too. This fan cam shows the moment he trying to tie it on.

External Content twitter.com

My question is did they actually practiced for this blindfolded?

:drinktears:

Another thing I hated was the camera work. Totally stole one of Taehyun’s moment with that stupid automated zooming out:

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• They looked so good, I loved their styling. Everything was really cool too :uwu-party-bee:

I didn't even realize that Soobin had had a prop malfunction though, I just assumed it was a weird creative choice. That's the power of professionalism I guess :pepe-cringe:

• But on serious notes, I hope they have some good time in dreamlands feeling proud of themselves for burning everything they have to perfect these ridiculously amazing stages :wave-cry-raccoon:

• The camera work for it was wayyyy better than last year though so I'm not really gonna complain too much. MAMA and MMA need to stop doing crowd/wide shots during important moments and dance breaks tho like...... idc what Molly Sue looks like

• Another thing I hated was the camera work. Totally stole one of Taehyun’s moment with that stupid automated zooming out:

The camerawork was so distracting and annoying, I wish these big productions would get their shit together when it comes to the camerawork... like come on, it literally would've been better if they just set the camera on a tripod and walked away :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!