[NB] Knetz think (G)I-DLE should've won at least one daesang at MMA

• source: NetizenBuzz

Article: 2022 Melon Music Awards Winners

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+228] ㅋㅋ How does it make sense that IDLE did not win one daesang

2. [+165] Doesn't make sense to me that IDLE didn't get one daesang..

3. [+136] These are the accomplishments made by IDLE who did not win one daesang at this ceremony: Tomboy and Nxde made perfect all kills (only six songs this year have made perfect all kills), and they're ranked #1 on the annual charts... what more exactly do they need to do to win daesang?

4. [+134] Would it have killed them to give IDLE one daesang?

5. [+125] IDLE was snubbed at 'Genie' but 'MMA gave awards according to the stats... If you look up the numbers and the judge points, all of the trophies went to the right people

6. [+33] Monsta X the best 👏🔥

7. [+53] NCT Dream fighting!! Our Dream are the best!!! ㅜㅜㅜ💚💚💚ㅠㅠ Cizeny fighting~~

8. [+24] Just surprised that Seventeen didn't win performance of the year..

9. [+17] If you're going to give two rookie awards instead of just one, why not just give it to all three 😢 There were so many amazing rookies this year

10. [+28] Aside from the top 10, 'MMA' gave out awards according to the stats. THe only one who was snubbed here was Taeyeon.

11. [+29] Jjang Sserafim did not win rookie... 🥺😭😭

12. [+24] Why didn't Seventeen win performance...

13. [+17] The trophies were given out according to the stats, what more do you want them to do ㅋㅋㅋ just shovel out judge points to your favorite groups so that they get daesangs?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• well they are right

after all they could just juggle those awards to make sure that both IVE and IDLE got daesang's

I will give you an example, last year they gave Rookie Award to aespa

and gave one too Lee Mujin as well

but because LM is soloist they could've easily give those rookie awards to aespa, STAYC, and LM

knowing that aespa will total with 4 awards, and Lee Mujin will get 3 awards.

And then STAYC wouldn't need to get 1theK award.

Then that whole 1theK award could go to some other artist like rappers who sang VVS because it was one of biggest hits yet didn't get any MMA award last year.

• TBH, it's hard to care about any awards when they're based on so many factors, many of which are easy to fudge or aren't explicitly stated.

It's enough for me that (G)I-DLE had a good year and released two good albums and an amazing bunch of songs.

They had two massive hits too

mKl7Ghm.png

• When you think of it, they won the hardest award to get ie. the songwriter of year award for Soyeon. That's clearly the one award that very few people in this industry have a legitimate shot at winning in their career.

she really deserved it for her hard work :red-heart:

mKl7Ghm.png

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!