How many idols were sent to the front lines when they enlisted?

• This thread is literally whining because your fave isn't getting special treatment. I'd be careful with the judgey comments.

Either bias and hate has blinded you or you truly have comprehension problems. The thread title, OP and discussion is about how many "idols" were assigned to the frontlines and till now there was only one named.

So either no other idol except Taecyeon and jin ever lived near Seoul or they are given 'special' treatement, in your words, for various reasons.

So what is it?

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• And this is you being a hateful jerk cos it’s someone you dislike. I will be more careful with trying to pass snarks as objective comments about ppl who I don’t stan.

Bcos where did you see me whine about my fav enlisting there?

Not yall fighting with a brick wall. Even when I'm making threads about BTS only and never mentioning their favs in any capacity (I would never), they're still obsessed with BTS and commenting on them. That's BTS' unique power, like a moth to a flame. The tunnel vision kpop stans reserve for BTS and hyper fixation on them needs to be studied. :pepe-notes:

• Not yall fighting with a brick wall. Even when I'm making threads about BTS only and never mentioning their favs in any capacity (I would never), they're still obsessed with BTS and commenting on them. That's BTS' unique power, like a moth to a flame. The tunnel vision kpop stans reserve for BTS and hyper fixation on them needs to be studied. :pepe-notes:

My God people are truly obsessed with anything ARMY /BTS, that they even lack common sense when writing comments or liking them.

Atleast be a good hater and don't give other reasons to drag you. :dancer:

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• I thought this information is kept private for most? Isn’t that the case with everyone or did I confuse it for something else?

i thinks so too, but kmedia couldn't be quick enough to invade jins privacy.

he let army know on weverse that wasn't something that should have been shared.

i hope this isn't a sign on how kmedia is planning on behaving about bts' time enlisting, but my expectations for them couldn't be lower.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!