[NB] IVE fans upset over their Season's Greetings?

• source: IVE shares season's greetings photos

20221123175842_1822479_1067_1600.jpg

NISI20221123_0001136909_web_20221123163709_20221123165612131.jpg

Video: Fans pissed over IVE's season's greetings photos (discriminatory?!)

Source: Issue Feed via YouTube

1. [+168] Content that the companies produce like this is actually so important. I had a friend who wasn't interested in idols at all but the kids in my class would leave 'Going Seventeen' on in class and she ended up joining the fandom because of how funny the content was. If you're really good about putting out good content, it's a good gateway for new fans.

- [+6] I remember 2PM and 2NE1 TV playing a big role for their fandom. Nowadays, Black Pink, IDLE, and Le Sserafim have been putting out some fun vlog type content as well.

2. [+134] They're a mid-tier agency for a reason

3. [+99] The point of season's greetings photos is to show a new image and try different things. They've always had that 'high teen' image so for them to reuse that for this photoshoot wasn't a good decision... Obviously the members all look great but this is the kind of attention to detail that separates the bigger agencies from the mid-tier ones.

- [+3] But then, you can't expect them to change it up by doing a sexy concept since their average age is so young and Leeseo is still in middle school.. They've already done the innocent concept, others already did the hanbok pictures, so I guess they just kept it going with the high teen image. I like it, I think they look pretty...ㅠ

4. [+62] Liz looks so good in this though ♡♡

5. [+25] I guess I wasn't the only one who felt disappointed ㅠㅠ it's not that they don't look pretty, it just leaves a bit to be desired.. maybe because their last year's was so pretty that it makes this year's pale in comparison

6. [+21] I wish IVE would share more variety content like the other idols... it's getting boring only seeing behind-the-scenes content over and over again

7. [+21] They're from a mid-tier agency for a reason

8. [+19] I do wish IVE would do more variety shows like 123 Ive rather than all the behind-the-scenes stuff

9. [+17] You can only expect so much from a mid-tier agency

10. [+8] With a group like IVE, you'd think their company would want to invest more

11. [+3] Cosmic Girls has the worst season's greetings of the year... ㅠㅠ their background is just white ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. [+9] Starship only ever cares about making a buck off their artists, never investing anything into them

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Could rename themselves TWIVE after this shoot. :-)

I don't like that name. It reminds me of TWICE and that's a name another group already has. We should be careful about things like names since fans can get sensitive!

mKl7Ghm.png

• i saw the pics and tried to find something problematic in them before checking the comments. i i failed at finding anything. it turned out that there was nothing problematic in them after all lol

Right? They're cute!

mKl7Ghm.png

• Why are they talking about TV shows and YouTube content in the context of a Seasons Greetings.

3. [+99] The point of season's greetings photos is to show a new image and try different things. They've always had that 'high teen' image so for them to reuse that for this photoshoot wasn't a good decision... Obviously the members all look great but this is the kind of attention to detail that separates the bigger agencies from the mid-tier ones.

Is it? I thought the point of a Seasons Greetings was to get one last round of cash out of the fandom before the year ended.

• Why are they talking about TV shows and YouTube content in the context of a Seasons Greetings.

Is it? I thought the point of a Seasons Greetings was to get one last round of cash out of the fandom before the year ended.

:pepewhat:

They..have..?

I have concluded that the comment section was on crack when writing these jewels

mKl7Ghm.png

• I don't like that name. It reminds me of TWICE and that's a name another group already has. We should be careful about things like names since fans can get sensitive!

LOL! That's the point of my comment - the photoshoot makes them look exactly like 2017-era TWICE.

• Also i don't get what's wrong with this? They look very cute ;(

IVE had 3 hits in a row, i don't think seasons greetings are what they need to gain fans lol

I'm a stan already but they sure won me over with their cuteness in this photo as well

mKl7Ghm.png

• Goddammit this photoshoot would’ve made great badges for liz lol not that her current badge looks bad but that photo of her holding a ball is the perfect badge :cryingr: Rei’s pics would look good as badges too

• Goddammit this photoshoot would’ve made great badges for liz lol not that her current badge looks bad but that photo of her holding a ball is the perfect badge :cryingr: Rei’s pics would look good as badges too

She's too cute but I'd be triggered by the ball and would've edited it out

mKl7Ghm.png

Literally, you could make a pretty damn good badge set out of these. They all follow the rules. ;judgingpepe:

Oneus is in a similar position where they just started releasing their season greetings. But ig RBW prefers to drip feed the photos because they are releasing one member at a time. Seoho's photos aren't really badge quality imo, but then Leedo :eyes::eyes::eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So like, I'm almost scared to see what the other three members look like lmao ;(

point is, both groups are victims of bad timing, and I am MAD about it! We just added their badges, and they go do this! :pepe-cut:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!