About Miyeon..

• Choi Miyeon is undoubtely one of the prettiest idol and girl I've seen in the world. Her visual is just breathraking! But what I liked the most with her is her down to earth personality. Now we can't really tell if the idols are like that in real life, but I think with Miyeon we can be pretty sure. Seen a lot of her vlives in the past and she seems to easy going. This may sound like I generalizing a bit, but many pretty girls usually are very stuck up from my experience. But not with Miyeon! :borahae:<3

miyeon777.jpg

• Miyeon :pepe-simp:

Stream Drive, it's such a good song :pepe-singing:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She seems like a very warm and caring person. I've seen many tweets about her co-workers like co-hosts and actors complimenting her for being so sweet.

She also looks incredible in hot pink.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FhDBVXpXkAAHhW5?format=jpg&name=large

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!