[teens stories] THE IMAGE THAT JAPANESE GIRLS HAVE OF KOREAN GUYS

• AVvXsEg4ynLJ52CmoXV13M38PHCY8x8P1CrIiVFIfWxKAXHC7KSUmxZXTD0bYw71o-cYcEcIIMTJjGKlh1VKD6QcuLSshQ4btNpySxiv6QsgT-oKy5bMUMuse5j5PE8xzIPoHoZOq7N6LlnCK3qeZuxNawS-oeO7nq92sGohIsEZhqNOtSFZ9A7NzSe0noHO=s16000
    Q. What are your thoughts on Korean men?
    A: They are warm
    - They have good style!!

AVvXsEijUTWNL1TPrjmEygFgqzeRJlpdR85vYKA-wVgDiB_05D-d70F1B6yZnKhpJDS4fEiWDzjTKzVXBwJy_tzQ0ld3i2S0WTwbocxZk7T5XEjBxVYf__0rkP6Scnp72zRsgWD1NYHTsWHqzhwI43Oab-NLHyF_uKdYVeeLYrFwyb23rxaXoYnWUUaomRd2=s16000
    -They have a "clear-skin" image?
    - Like a gentleman?
    - Also, they have a warm side

AVvXsEi9dV09RXmP5shtYpDO8iNEdXmLrSWcxPFoBb2jJi93EJtB8NdqqC3MZNzhPC6_yjuo3td4tRxaeCJ6NFQtQvCsBYzXDeI7W7XDKBKRhG6iS4OAnutMLe5rFPernasgIDYreLbZ8Y6KSkSvdd4olwFnFgQW8wBbKAlrkRdYKqPVmAhkbP1qrEnRrc0c=s16000
    - I feel like a lot of them have wide shoulders
    - They are tall
    - And handsome

AVvXsEgXfXxzVJ3ZUOcoljDfn_eq1r90QiVxho3a3NanqIndHuiwegX3rvxeanBDmP4s77gh0E4X9O5id5N8GvJjlb7pB8UB0BExXjjcxaNFfZNr6Yxn2qk5ZetCyjbxjbODAr_VKY-sU59AskV6ejRcjrxvSV7YYZ4OMiFFNisfldPB84JS6dWylNCc9kbk=s16000
    - Who do you think of when people mention "Korean men"?

- Park Seojun
    - Lee Dongwook

AVvXsEi05A3mcStYMzLLMIIfCbu3DMz7Vy5Rts83yU9kOlWgkYPZkvQWR7IbKsil8fzOSArhB801cPBsZiHLOPMiA6vORuVL0bgNNGfodKCSbrKrOx-hZjl4_wRWb9GGuRrnCtt5x6XZ6lRN4RAS2sLPjXPq2qqmuFooN_WLVx24aCATsnrCk7qguOWXKeAA=s16000
    - Ji Changwook

- Lee Jongsuk
    - Nam Joohyuk for me

AVvXsEitG-xqslDHdPp5yw9m2uCcel5FZtYVXNRvFZ4ewXe6G4wAGGE7GfmBlRTsdHdBj6pmfEDr3OrBb9jTwXT_IVhHkqTuVKytHT2OdsfMwYhRyoWYwSbv8bgcFa_QDMmispeNqTBTYna0FbOs_1ypiJADhHZtTE7jtVQinpgD3Yl7SMHIigZ2qMQq_3RM=s16000
    - Kim Soohyun

Ah....

post response:
    [+133][-3]
    original post: here

1. [+38, -5]
    But in reality, they wouldn't pay for girls and would hit them. That's the reality of Korean menㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+37, 0]
    Wow they said that the Korean way of doing makeup is becoming common among Japanese girls and I really cannot tell them apartㄷㄷ...

3. [+25, -2]
    Why are Hannams always so obsessed with the "image of Korean men"? Just looking at videos on YouTube, there are countless videos of foreign girls being delusional over Korean men... These men are busy cursing at Korean girls and busy making Korean girls into trash while they want to get validation and want to have a good image? Not only do foreign women know the reality of Hannams, but are others' opinions so important to you when you call women of your own country "kimchi-nyeo" and hate women?

4. [+24, -3]
    I met with my Japanese girlfrend and Japanese men are usually not that tall and don't have good physiques so even if you're ugly, but are tall, have a good physique and know a little Japanese, dating is way more comfortable over there than in Korea

5. [+14, 0]
    If you aren't popular in Korea right now, it will be the same even if you went to Japan
    AVvXsEjLI8CZ0cCOslAEHyM0MAALuC62dQIkgCZxRPIS-RRpTbX2QXJZZ7zOYr18N7i6_7-GJYctcojblfPNkx_S7NpyB19ktjbWu903uoeuFWxo-pSGkOU65sMcVFRm3_069W5JH0jtGy3n2Dc_TURvCBhNYZDJHXUYG99Db0R3c8ch6ja88MZgDG4KiMfj=s16000
    "If you want to be popular in Japan,
    Stop cursing at women

there are a lot of guys among Korean men who would come to me to curse at Korean women.

I stayed still but I honestly didn't feel good.

Do you feel refreshed to go to a Japanese woman to curse at the women of your country?

In the end, I said that Korean men were the most pitiful in the world.

It's not that they are pitiful because of Korean women
    But from what I see, I think that their actions are the most pitiful.

If you're not popular in Korea right now, it will be the same even if you came to Japan"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• no mention of idol lol

cause they got this image out of kdramas lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is sort of like thinking all white American women look like Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande :melon_think:

• I'm surprised none of them said something about plastic surgeries, make ups, or the flower boy types.

PS and makeup and flower boy are very common among Jcelebs too

I don't think those would be a stand out factors at all

• the image I have of korean guys is the same for the whole korea, they're people who care about how they look, their skin aging etc same goes for any nationality, I don't think it really has a difference btw men and women

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!