I'm not smart

• i think everybody is smart in some way :pepe-annoy: Like I for one suck ass at math, but i've had an english teacher say i was one of the best students she's ever had (you can't tell here because i use phrases like suck ass,) but

the point is really that everybody's brains are hardwired a bit differently, and just because you might be lacking in one area, doesn't mean you can't be smart in another ;judgingpepe:

• i think you're people-person smart too :eyes:

+ artistic because of your aesthetics :pep-pj-pink:

Aww shucks :ak_miyeon_no:

Thanks <3

I'm super shy irl. Okay, it's improved a lot over the past few years but I'm still pretty shy. I couldn't be like those people who love to talk and can talk and be friendly to almost anyone. I got my friends and I can communicate well, I just hate doing it with strangers or those I'm aquainted with.

I think 5th grade was my shiest year. My best friend from 4th grade got zoned to another school, my best friend from 3rd grade moved to another district, my best friend from 2nd grade still went to my school but we became just friends that slowly kind of stopped talking to each other as we found other friends (which wasn't anything bad, ofc, it's just one of those things that you slowly drift away as time passes)

Here, it's just easier. I may not want to admit it but it's probably mostly because it's not a face-to-face interaction. Now I'm wondering what it would be like to speak irl with someone that I've been talking to on this forum for a while lol. Would it be extremely awkward or would we (in general) be able to know what to talk about?

Haha I'm anything but artistic irl. I like coordination and cohesiveness because it's pleasing to the eye on here but it stops there. I don't have much artistic ability irl which I wish I did. I wish I did theater in high school too. I used to draw a lot but I kind of gave up on that (not that it was something I was trying to do, it was also something I just sort of drifted away from). I'm in choir so maybe that counts... :/

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!