What is college student life in the United States like?

• I actually enjoyed my night classes because getting that cup of coffee is really invigorating. You really have to see the beauty of college because the beauty of it is everywhere. Whether it's getting some chili cheese fries from the cafeteria or checking out the horticulture garden and seeing the construction of new buildings and it's completion. Also, spend a lot of time studying and give yourself a lot of time on that term paper. I also took some arts classes too (I was really interested in them) such as a Voice (Music) Class and some Hip Hop (Dance) classes offered at my college. I learned a ton and I managed to get a good grade. The Professors at my school were really funny and some of them were actually good looking. Haha. Pay attention during lecture because what's said in class would possibly end up on the exam. I was in invited to join an Honor Society and honestly, it made me feel more confident in myself and my abilities as well as being with like-minded intellectuals and that confidence does take you places. Good Luck!

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

:lay2:

• I can't imagine it's that much different from college in Canada or European countries, but I'm not a good student tho so maybe ask someone else lol

God why.

• College student life in the United States can vary depending on the school and location, but generally it involves a balance of academics, social activities, and extracurricular activities. Many students live on campus in dormitories, and there are opportunities to join clubs and organizations that align with your interests. It can be challenging at times but also very rewarding and a great opportunity to grow both academically and personally.

• i live in the city and never stayed on campus so it was just like a much more chilled out high school honestly. the best part is you can choose your schedule. for instance i went 4 days a week. two days were 4 hours at night, and the other two were 4 hours during the day. you have a lot more freedom.

• well i imagine it being hard & expensive

im in high-school in the 2nd largest school district in the US and it's fvcking chaotic

the teachers & school staff district wide 'boutta do a strike next week for 3 days so : )

imma 'bout to find out tho bcs i might be accepted into CalArts (#3 in the US for best Art Schools) for a summer program this very summer!! if i am accepted, my school pays all fees & i'll live @ CalArts in a dorm with unknown individuals (T_T)

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• I can't speak on dorm life but the education, or rather, the road taken to get a degree is a scam. Unless you're taking law or going to medical school, half the classes you take are meaningless to your major.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• You pay a bunch of money to get a degree that doesn't do anything but give you bragging rights and then you spend your life working off the debt you got from college. It's hella expensive and becoming obsolete when major comapnies like Google and Apple will train people straight out of high school to do the job they're getting paid for. You'd be better off going to vocational school here so you can make something of your money.

• im going to take a college level film course & live in the dorms & all soon so i should find out

but applying was stressing & not knowing if i got the scolarship was stressing. but i got it & it's all paid :)

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• I've wanted to know a bit more about US college life too- like whether all the content you need for the exam is in the lectures or classes or whether the lectures/classes just skim over the content you yourself need to go into in-depth by yourself?

• I've wanted to know a bit more about US college life too- like whether all the content you need for the exam is in the lectures or classes or whether the lectures/classes just skim over the content you yourself need to go into in-depth by yourself?

It depends on the university, field of study, and really the professor. The professor dictates so much as far as the curriculum goes.

• It depends on the college and on what you study. But I can say that it's pretty expensive complicated, but also interesting.

I study history, but I also have some extra courses I chose, and I like what I study. But it's actually hard to get into a good university, and it's even harder to get a scholarship.

Also, there are different exchange programs around the States and Europe.

Edited 2 times, last by JuliWall ().

• I go to one of the hardest universities, it’s hard and demanding but I know it will be worth it. I’ve pulled countless all nighters already. Actually I’m doing one as we speak lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!