(HYBE/BigHit) Trainee A Is Going To Be The Break-Out Group Among 4th Gen Male Idol Groups

• Their social media (not debuted group yet btw) :

Instagram - 1.7 Million | Twitter - 472,000+ | TikTok - 3.8 Million | YouTube - 1.3 Million | SoundCloud - 30,500+

idk man, but i can just see them entering Korean charts (idk how high, but in general i can see them entering it- even if its at number 100 or 99 on the Melon Top 100, either way they entered lmaooo (im only saying this cuz theres a lot of talk about how 4th gen male groups never enter the korean charts etc...), plus i know they gonna get high sales/physicals.

honestly i wouldnt be surprised if their debut album hit between 400k-500k (its not impossible either cuz Newjeans did it with their debut album, plus Trainee A has a actual fanbase waiting for them..and they're a boy group so yeah lol)

i know Stray Kids are "running things" right now for 4th gen boy groups with their high sales, trendy members (felix, hyunjin, bangchan), high views on their mvs, and their content plus social media following is pretty high too. ( i know this cuz i like skz and they're sooo loveable) and i know they gonna grow higher and higher <3

but i can see Trainee A being HUGE, and possibly end up shocking kpop stans by being the top 4th gen boy group, and before someone try to drag me or them, i said "possibly" cuz u never know what might end up happening, especially when that group come out with something different from other groups and musically sound better. just cuz one is on top right now, things can change when a new group debut..u just dont know man, like when EXO was running things at some point, then BTS slithered their way in their, and now they on top with 0 competition lol. also of course Trainee A are gonna be behind social media following wise since others debuted before them, but i think that's not gonna matter frfr, and their charting, sales and popularity growth is whats gonna matter.

they gonna have a situation where people are gonna be turned off by them at first because theres a lot of foreigners in the group and cuz their from HYBE, but once people hear their music, they gonna actually like them, at least musically- even if they dont stan them.

trainee a fighting!

Here's the members (idk if they gonna add a 7th member since Leo left) :

SANGWON

WOOCHAN

YORCH

JJ

JIHOON

JAMES

Approved the thread.
  • It's a bighit group it's already given that they're gonna succeed. Good luck to them.

• If the music isn't good, they are never gonna break out.

But if it's good, they will easily become the top 4th gen bg.

• when it comes to bgs people always love underdogs unlike ggs, they will do great but I don't see them as ultimate number 1

• Now that Leo guy is gone I can actually see them succeeding, less hate and favoritism by Hybe.

• I think you should promote them somewhere else cuz :

1. They're boy group

2. They bts brothers group

Which means most of people here gonna avoid them hard

• They need a Korean visual if they want to blow up in Korea. Even if their vocals suck, and I know they will, Koreans noticed how the only handsome member is Thai(hey were annoyed which is not good) and they will cheer for their own first. Nothing wrong with that, all countries do that.

I'm just guessing: James? could be popular bc of his cold guy looks idk lol, JJ bc of his dancing and Yorch obviously will be popular, but others? Idk. Maybe bc of their personality, but they need something to distinguish themselves like bts did, bc all Korean members seem mid to me.

No group, boy or girl, would be popular if only their foreign members were attractive imo. It's a Korean group after all. Cha Eunwoo bought a $4 million condo just because of his face.

Stray kids have Minho, Felix and Hyunjin. Bts have Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin.

• They're from Hybe so ofc they'll be big. Question is if they'll be bigger than TXT and Enhypen.

With physical sales growing across the board they'll like set a new record for debut sales.

• They're from bighit so they're set for life. But nothing guarantees they'll be the top group...txt are from there too and had a lot of support from armys when they debuted but you yourself stated skz are leading the generation for bgs.

• They need a Korean visual if they want to blow up in Korea. Even if their vocals suck, and I know they will, Koreans noticed how the only handsome member is Thai(hey were annoyed which is not good) and they will cheer for their own first. Nothing wrong with that, all countries do that.

I'm just guessing: James? could be popular bc of his cold guy looks idk lol, JJ bc of his dancing and Yorch obviously will be popular, but others? Idk. Maybe bc of their personality, but they need something to distinguish themselves like bts did, bc all Korean members seem mid to me.

No group, boy or girl, would be popular if only their foreign members were attractive imo. It's a Korean group after all. Cha Eunwoo bought a $4 million condo just because of his face.

Stray kids have Minho, Felix and Hyunjin. Bts have Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin.

Big hit doesn't push their visual members. They push dancer/main vocalist more. Look at Txt and bts, V and soobin are rarely pushed. I think they'll be alright.

Even if they had some extraordinary visual they'd never use it like eunwoo's company do.

• They’ll be successful because they’re a big 4 group, but the top group? Probably not with such a late start. TXT and Enhypen have strong international bases, as do other 4th Gen competitors like SKZ and Ateez. Gen 3 groups like BTS, Seventern and NCT are also still highly dominant in the marketplace, so what will the new group bring that is different than what is out there and how will they attract and keep fans?

• They’ll be successful because they’re a big 4 group, but the top group? Probably not with such a late start. TXT and Enhypen have strong international bases, as do other 4th Gen competitors like SKZ and Ateez. Gen 3 groups like BTS, Seventern and NCT are also still highly dominant in the marketplace, so what will the new group bring that is different than what is out there and how will they attract and keep fans?

I didn't say top group in general lol, I literally said for 4th gen boy groups..nothing to do with 3rd gen and their popularity.

Also in MY opinion, and no I'm not sure how things are gonna turn out, BUT, I feel like they're gonna be musically different from other 4th gen boy groups, especially their lyrics and them being very involved musically.

Plus judging from how their youtube is, I can see people casually checking them out and possibly end up staying, since they have some sorta realism to them and relatable vibes.

And even just taking a glance at their looks, their made for a big international fanbase..even as big as stray kids or even biggER, you never know.

But I know HYBE gonna bring something different with them

• They are not relatable, it feels like they are just rich cool kids hanging out and they feel bored waiting for their debut. Its just hybe designated them to be relatable. That's why i think they wont be ultimate top group of this gen. Why would people root for rich boys with golden spoon? If u look at the past, not just in kpop, lots of popular boygroups usually started seen as losers/nerds. Because people usually root for underdogs when it comes to boygroups.

• no- top 4th gen bgs are already made. Its skz , txt and enhypen top 3 but skz leading right now. lets see how things can change in a yr or two now that touring starts and u get to see how strong their fanbases are around the globe. i will bet on enhypen being top 1 on their 4th yr. They are not yet 2 yrs in the industry but already have successful concerts in us ( arena-80k plus overall attendance !) on their own, same in jp — with addtl 100 plus big screens for their nov 15 concerts. i’m sure their concerts in sea will be a success too. They also have a good number of fans in Europe and they will comeback in US. All they need is another hit like Pola in global spotify and nobody really cares abt sk charting atp. Things have change — people are aiming for global success than domestic esp for boy groups

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!