Who in Sam hill is Pentagon Kino? I'm crying right now because of him.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So poetic, and i'm super jelly i didnt think of this metaphor.

Izone stardust, from the ashes of Izone's devastating sacrifice, comes the renaissance of Kpop, Kpop's Golden Age led by the 4.5 generation of Ive, Lesserafim, Kepler, NMIXX and Newbeans. Plus Yuri as the second coming of IU, Yena, Eunbi and Chaeyeon. And Minju, i still havent given up on her idol career, i will see her dancing and bonding with her sisters yet again.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So poetic, and i'm super jelly i didnt think of this metaphor.

Izone stardust, from the ashes of Izone's devastating sacrifice, comes the renaissance of Kpop, Kpop's Golden Age led by the 4.5 generation of Ive, Lesserafim, Kepler, NMIXX and Newbeans. Plus Yuri as the second coming of IU, Yena, Eunbi and Chaeyeon. And Minju, i still havent given up on her idol career, i will see her dancing and bonding with her sisters yet again.

you should know him long time ago btw and whole group

External Content www.youtube.com

they are known for being girl group fans xD

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!