anyone else into FNAF?

• I haven't really played the games myself, but I remember being into the lore, and delving into theories online. (maybe that's kind of weird but I couldn't really handle the playing the game, and yet I was still intrigued with the story so I did a lot of research on it and watched videos about it >.>)

Markiplier's lets plays were the shit btw.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I haven't really played the games myself, but I remember being into the lore, and delving into theories online. (maybe that's kind of weird but I couldn't really handle the playing the game, and yet I was still intrigued with the story so I did a lot of research on it and watched videos about it >.>)

SAME

i liked the songs on youtube too. looking back, they weren't that good but my 11 year old self ATE that stuff up

• SAME

i liked the songs on youtube too. looking back, they weren't that good but my 11 year old self ATE that stuff up

look, thelivingtombstones fnaf song slapped at the time omg I can still go back to that shit and jam to it :pepemusic:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

SAME

i've been a markiplier stan since 2013 and i still am a huge simp for him i write fanfics/smut but yeah he's #1 trending rn for his new playthroughs of the new FNAF game that came out a couple of days ago (which SLAPS btw). also thelivingtombstone's songs are so good, what a throwback. god i love mark.... and fnaf omg i'm super deep in the theories.

This was me...

I'm going to be completely honest, I was always too chicken to play the games (I played the VR game though which terrified the shit out of me which is a story for another time lol)

But I thought that the lore was very interesting. It's really dark...and I remember being afraid mostly of the Purple Guy. I had nightmares about him even more than I did for the animatronics...

I think that apparently you played him in Sister's Location (the worker) or something and at the end of every day, the citizens were cheering that he finished his day and he started changing and people started hiding so... ;(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just look at this transformation :pepe-cross:

I loooved Markiplier's gameplay of FNAF. The musical he was in was interesting to watch from beginning to end too.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• god markiplier has me acting up. 9 years now. Sister Location was an expertly crafted game (Ennard was the scariest for me) but i think Pizzeria Simulator was underrated and many overlooked it because it seemed like a joke even though there was this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I GET GOOSEBUMPS. Rainbowlicious  bunnyviolet  timedisplace TELL ME THIS DOESN'T GIVE YOU GOOSEBUMPS AND ISN'T AT LEAST TOTALLY BADASS- BC IT IS.

not to mention all of the other scary animatronics in that game.

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• like for example security breach as far as I know have 5+ endings?

and the theories are not actually "concrete" they are good and possibly right in some way I would still rather hear it from the actual source though

the lore is concrete, the canonicity of the lore and the endings is what's up in the air. it's suspected that three of the six endings are real/canon but not confirmed. Scott has also confirmed some lore from time to time on steam and reddit forums.

• the lore is concrete, the canonicity of the lore and the endings is what's up in the air. it's suspected that three of the six endings are real/canon but not confirmed. Scott has also confirmed some lore from time to time on steam and reddit forums.

I guess it is because I would like to know entirely lmao

• i used to be into it in fifth grade, and then i moved on to games like hello neighbor lol

i haven't played any of them in a while though ;(

• Yes! I’ve played all the main games and have been playing Security Breach! I played a little bit of the mobile game.(FNAF AR)I was able to friend Markiplier when made his qr code public in FNAF AR which was pretty cool. (When he was trying to get as many people as possible to send animatronics to him)

• Yes! I’ve played all the main games and have been playing Security Breach! I played a little bit of the mobile game.(FNAF AR)

GOD WE'RE LIKE TWINS! SO YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST MOST BADASS ENDING

• GOD WE'RE LIKE TWINS! SO YOU'LL AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST MOST BADASS ENDING

Oh it definitely is! FNAF 6 was so good. It’s so crazy to see how far the games have come. I remember playing the first one when it came out. We went from being stuck in one security office opening and closing doors to a gorgeous open world.

I mean the glitches/bugs aside Security Breach is a great game.

• Oh it definitely is! FNAF 6 was so good. It’s so crazy to see how far the games have come. I remember playing the first one when it came out. We went from being stuck in one security office opening and closing doors to a gorgeous open world.

I mean the glitches/bugs aside Security Breach is a great game.

I GET GOOSEBUMPS EVERYTIME OMGGGGGG. THE CONFIRMATION THAT HENRY'S DAUGHTER IS THE PUPPET AND WILLIAM KILLED HER AND JUST WOW OH WOW AND THE LINE "Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend."

many clowned on FNAF World but it had lots of interesting info in it and i really loved Old Man Consequences. Scott's ability to create deep, in-depth, secret characters is truly a craft that remains to be expertly replicated

haven't finished Security Breach yet but i've peeked at the six endings and some of them definitely spark conversation. many are coming to the conclusion that at most half of them are *possibly* canon.

• I GET GOOSEBUMPS EVERYTIME OMGGGGGG. THE CONFIRMATION THAT HENRY'S DAUGHTER IS THE PUPPET AND WILLIAM KILLED HER AND JUST WOW OH WOW AND THE LINE "Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend."

many clowned on FNAF World but it had lots of interesting info in it and i really loved Old Man Consequences. Scott's ability to create deep, in-depth, secret characters is truly a craft that remains to be expertly replicated

haven't finished Security Breach yet but i've peeked at the six endings and some of them definitely spark conversation. many are coming to the conclusion that at most half of them are *possibly* canon.

I thought FNAF World was really cute! I loved the little character designs. It had the spooky element to it. It definitely wasn’t what I was expecting but I still enjoyed playing it. And I mean it ended up being made free.

I mean look at em. So cute

bonnie-fnaf.gif

Ultimate Custom night was crazy to play too! Lots of lore dropped through the voice lines and the old man consequences bit. I loved the voice acting in it. Sister Location too. Baby’s voice always had a bit of an eerie feeling to it.

Yeah I’ve already seen the endings despite still playing it myself lol. I binge watched FusionZGamers videos because he dropped tons of them the night of release. He’s pumped out a lot of content very fast.

• idk if you've seen it but there's a portion of the game where you can kill an animatronic in order to get upgrades for Freddy and they're all borderline sociopathic but Chica's is straight up horrifying... like.... that cutscene and its audio just supplied me with a decade's worth of nightmare fuel

Edited 8 times, last by FeLiNa ().

• Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• edited this ahhh

• Damn I only remember FNAF from when it first got popular,I didn't even know they made so many instalments :wow:

Tbh I never really got into it,it just seemed like typical jumpscare horror to me,but from what you guys are saying I guess it does get more intricate than that.

• Damn I only remember FNAF from when it first got popular,I didn't even know they made so many instalments :wow:

Tbh I never really got into it,it just seemed like typical jumpscare horror to me,but from what you guys are saying I guess it does get more intricate than that.

on the surface it's survival horror but it actually has 7 years worth of lore and a storyline that people still have trouble piecing together completely. it's pretty intricate. the new game is a pleasant surprise though, it has jumpscares but the free-roam aspect is amazing plus it's gorgeous. 10/10 recommend.

• yes i love fnaf, i grew up with it. marionette is still one of my favorite video characters of all time :}

i still love it to this day, it gives me so much nostalgia and i like the memes making fun of it now lol they make me laugh.

• This thread contains 159 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!