Kep1er - THE GIRLS: Would someone be kind enough to tell me the difference?

• I listened to the remastered version once and maybe I didn't pay full attention, but I didn't catch any differences with the original Queendom 2 version. There must be something though! Please help :pepe-beg:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• when u live in nugu country

videos are not available :-(

feelsbadman

let's try spotify then, if it helps:

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• i listened and i cant tell

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!