[SKZ] Your thoughts on MAXIDENT - First Listen

• StayTaglist

For those who listened to the album, what's your general opinion about it?

I think the album is both tame (compared to their previous albums) and bold. Tame because the songs are not on your face like the previous albums, but also bold 'cause 3racha did a great job at not letting any song have a "gap".

Taste is going instantly to my favorite b-sides of the year playlist. Perfect song! It's eerie and I'm really proud of them being able to do such a masterpiece as this song.

Case 143 is an awesome title! Refreshing, but it keeps SKZ identity!

Give Me Your TMI gave me nostalgia feelings and reminded me of VIXX - I love them so much - for some reason (I guess it's due to how electronic this song is)

Super Board is amazing and brings my radical girl persona out.

3RACHA is what I needed for a long time. Their talents are unrivaled.

Can't Stop is what I was expecting. It made me smile and that's what I was expecting!

I can't wait for the dudes breaking down the process on livestreams.

• I enjoyed it. I think it's another work that really showed what the members are and what they are capable of.

Right now, I enjoy Super Board, Taste, and Can't Stop the most.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I like it more than Oddinary overall, and that's saying something because I really love that album! :pepe-grooving:

- CASE 143: One of their best titles. I like it more than Maniac. The hook is great and very addicting. I agree it's refreshing but keeps their identity, perfect explanation! Also love the MV, so cute.

- CHILL: 10/10. Smooth chill (lol) bop. I love the mood of this song.

- Give Me Your TMI: It was the song I was looking the most forward to along with tt, and it delivered.

- Super Board - I'm curious to see how this one grows on me, I already like it much more than I thought.

- 3RACHA - Shows their talents very well. Great unit song.

- Taste - 100/10. Red Lights is their best song ever imo, so yeah I love this song. A stand-out.

- Can't Stop - Already knew I would like it the least, but I enjoy it more than expected.

Favorite songs: CASE 143, Taste, Give Me Your TMI, Chill

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

• I loved every single track :drinktears:

I still don't really know how to comment on each individual track, I need to process them more :emotionalpepe:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm still processing actually but personally I've loved chill, Give me your TMI, taste and can't stop (THIS SONG LITERALLY COULD BE ANIME OST)

• Just listened to it

i loved CASE 143

This is so nice

i cant wait to start listening to the album :omgr:

• It's not their strongest album, but I really that still gave us something unexpected.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!