Does anyone here watch PNGtubers/Vtubers?

• EEEYYYYY~~~ I see you Like the Luxiem Boyos~! <3 (I like Ike and Luca and Mysta. I need to watch Shu more. OTL )

watch a good bit of VTubers/PNG Tubers. I do like watching Luxiem Content when I can. I also love watching Noctyx! I have my faves in both groups if you wanna know! I alos have personal faves I like to watch because they make me laugh!

Alban, Yugo, and Sonny are probably my top faves. Uki and Fulgur make me laugh too. (Honeslty, I probably like all of them.)

• EEEYYYYY~~~ I see you Like the Luxiem Boyos~! <3 (I like Ike and Luca and Mysta. I need to watch Shu more. OTL )

watch a good bit of VTubers/PNG Tubers. I do like watching Luxiem Content when I can. I also love watching Noctyx! I have my faves in both groups if you wanna know! I alos have personal faves I like to watch because they make me laugh!

Alban, Yugo, and Sonny are probably my top faves. Uki and Fulgur make me laugh too. (Honeslty, I probably like all of them.)

she 4got to mention she's also a pngtuber lmaooooooo

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

eyyyyyy

I'm way too deep into luxiem hell. I mostly watch stuff from Mysta and Shu and Luca whenever he's in collabs.

I only got into Vtubers like 2 months ago and mostly just watch NijiEN members like Pomu, Selen, Enna, Alban, Shu, Mysta and like Kyo.

:send-love-bunny:

• Honestly I didn't know which section to put this since it would either fit in gaming or like asian entertainment(?)

also I just wanted a place to talk about them :ideac:

I do not

I watch alot of Lets play, Horror and Commentary

like Love to watch

Markiplier

JackSepticEye

Dawko

VaporTheGamer

Fusionzgamer

8-BitRyan

PopularMMO's

MatPat's Channels; Game Theory, Film Theory, Food Theory and GTLive

( Just to name a Few)

• NijiSanji do that to people maaaan. Selen is funny and so is Enna.

I usually watch collabs and the fan animations people make for them. (like they collab and people either edit the highlights or animate them. So funny to hear and watch).

For me, it depends on the games they play or what they are doing. I like when I see the content though. ; u ;

• NijiSanji do that to people maaaan. Selen is funny and so is Enna.

I usually watch collabs and the fan animations people make for them. (like they collab and people either edit the highlights or animate them. So funny to hear and watch).

For me, it depends on the games they play or what they are doing. I like when I see the content though. ; u ;

oh i love the fan animations esp the ones made by rey

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh i love the fan animations esp the ones made by rey

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HECK YEAAAHH!!!

Rey and MAximuz Make some BANGERS!!! ; u ;

• HECK YEAAAHH!!!

Rey and MAximuz Make some BANGERS!!! ; u ;

omg that vid

with noctyx comes chaos ^^

• External Content www.youtube.com

I remebered about this thread and I wanted to post some covers! Because this song IS AMAZING!!!

THis is jsut a beautiful song. Enna is so freaking Amazing....I cry.

Finana Has great Vocals too! Very cute~!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!