Rate my favourite bside | Part 1

• This is a series I'm starting. Everyday I'll be posting a b-side I love by my favourite groups. And If you want to, you can comment with your opinions about the song^-^

I obv have to start with SHINee, this one has been my fav bside for so many years. It sounds experimental, what do you think about it?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 10/10 amazing

love this performance

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 10/10 amazing

love this performance

oh yeah! but I surely prefer the SWIV version

• wow I never realised this song is completely in Korean until now :pepe-tinfoil-hat:

8 is a good scored, especially if you're not used to 2013-4 SM music

Yeah I got into kpop a couple of years after that so wouldn't be my immediate style. But it does remind me of a couple of other boy group songs I like released from the same time period (mainly exo bsides). The vocals and the epic, powerful feel of the song

• Yeah I got into kpop a couple of years after that so wouldn't be my immediate style. But it does remind me of a couple of other boy group songs I like released from the same time period (mainly exo bsides). The vocals and the epic, powerful feel of the song

oh really? This song reminds me more of the F(x) Pink Tape album which was released the same year. If my memory is not tricking me, Exo were releasing rnb bsides more during that time (like Peter pan or xoxo).

I love how the song uses the concept of time, It's very rhytmic, but when Taemin says "just stop for one minute" the song suddendly becomes quieter during the bridge as "reflection time" and then it goes even harder during the last big chorus. I love the harmonies too

• oh really? This song reminds me more of the F(x) Pink Tape album which was released the same year. If my memory is not tricking me, Exo were releasing rnb bsides more during that time (like Peter pan or xoxo).

I love how the song uses the concept of time, It's very rhytmic, but when Taemin says "just stop for one minute" the song suddendly becomes quieter during the bridge as "reflection time" and then it goes even harder during the last big chorus. I love the harmonies too

Hmmm I wasn't thinking of a specific song but let me check to see if I can find one which fits what I had in mind...

Okay the closest I come is this one (released in 2015):

External Content youtu.be

It's not as similar as I thought it was but there are some similarities.

Oh I didn't notice that. That's cool. Let me go listen to it again

• oh well yes, some exo songs may sound similar, mainly because every SM groups shares the same producers (...) probably the exo that sounds more similar to it from 2013 is Black Pearl, but they both sound unique

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!