〖🅝⋮🅒〗rate NCT's Discography Part 4 [NCT 127 REGULATE ]

• I am back :pepe-flirt:  after getting bullied by butterbutterfly  NEO and the101

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my own Ranking:

1- Simon Says

2- Regular (english version)

3- No Longer

4- My Van

5- Come Back

6- Knock On

7- Fly away with me

8- City 127

9- Regular (Korean version)

10- Replay (PM 1:27)

11- Run Back 2 U

12- Welcome to my playground

13- Chain (Korean version)

i personally think this was 127's weakest korean physical release :pepe-tea:

• I loved this album back when it first came out. Now, not so much. Solid, but I only still actively listen to very few tracks here.

My Van - they should release more songs like this. What's stopping them?

Simon Says

No Longer

Run Back 2 U

Interlude: Regular to Irregular

(significant gap)

Come Back

Knock On

Regular (Korean version)

Regular (English version)

Welcome to My Playground

Fly Away With Me

City 127

Chain (Korean version)

Replay

• NCT 127: Regular-Irregular

(Repackage)

1. City 127 - pass

2. Regular - :thumbup::thumbup:

3. Replay - :thumbup: it's ok

4. Welcome to My Playground - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

5. Knock On - :thumbup:

6. No Longer - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I love it...I listened to like three/four different versions

7. My Van - pass

8. Interlude: Regular to Irregular - pass

9. Simon Says - pass

10. Come Back - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

11. Fly Away with me - pass

12. Chain - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

13. Regular (English version) - :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

14. Run Back 2 You - :thumbup: it's ok

from me listening to them if anybody cares...

• for the record your pass on Simon Says hurt my feelings :pepe-sad:

but anyway, did you watch any live performance of No Longer?

• for the record your pass on Simon Says hurt my feelings :pepe-sad:

but anyway, did you watch any live performance of No Longer?

yeap of course... lol

sorry I'm a contrarian in that sense...

lots of what the fandom likes are not necessarily what I like...

• It’s really hard for me to seperate this album from the live album in my mind because I mostly listen to the live versions of no longer and fly away with me, which are gorgeous..

on a side note, I think NCT #127 is the weakest Korean album. I only have one song from that album in my playlists. Even if I don’t like Fire Truck, I can respect it for being so different but the problem for me is that most of the bsides on that album are very generic. On this album, even the less distinctive songs have at least a vocal flex that sets them apart..

My ranking:

1. regular (English version)

Yes Simon Says is the more interesting and creative song but at the end of the day, this is the one I can have on an endless repeat loop.

2. Simon says

3. No Longer

This is one I only listen to the live version but if I’m just ranking on this album…

4. Chain (Korean version)

I prefer the Japanese version and never listen to this one, but this song is still superior to many of the other songs on this album.

5. Fly Away With Me

Same comments as No Longer.

(Gap)

6 (tie) City 127 and Come Back

Same comments on live version. The studio version of these aren’t in my playlists.

7. My Van

It’s interesting but it doesn’t quite work for me.

8. Regular (Korean version)

I miss the swagger of the English version. It’s the swaggy hip hop style braggadocio that makes this song so perfect to me.

(Another gap and if these fell off the earth tomorrow I wouldn’t be sad even if replay and welcome give me warm fuzzies about Neo city on the live album)

9. Replay (PM 1:27)

10. Welcome to my playground

11. knock On

12. Run Back 2 U

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Official Post

Simon Says

Come Back

No Longer

Run Back 2 U

Fly Away With Me

Regular - English Version

Regular - Korean Version

My Van

City 127

Replay (PM 01:27)

Knock On

Welcome to My Playground

Please stop reminding me that the Korean version of Chain exists. idk why it sounds so shit in Korean, but even the energy seems lower than the Japanese version even for the parts that are exactly the same also how does Taeyong rap harder in a second language?!

Not counting Interlude: Regular to Irregular although I wish had just the instrumental and just the vocal track because the instrumental is a banger and the vocal track passes as multilingual NCT ASMR :pepe-hehe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!