[RUMOUR] Rose just finished filming the music video for her solo!

• Official Post

And Rose's food truck is there so...it's real??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And Rose's food truck is there so...it's real??

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

no i think it's true, the truck has her picture on it

i think it's pretty much confirmed

now we just wait for a date

• most idols get food trucks and stuff with their face sent to them anyways, could be anything like a shooting for an commercial, ad, youtube video

It would have to be an elaborate af ad to warrant bringing 21+ pairs of shoes, a limousine, multiple racks of clothing and bags upon bags of jewelry.

Plus the person that posted the pics literally said it was a music video, with Rosie and you could "feel how popular the artist is based on how big the set was".

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• most idols get food trucks and stuff with their face sent to them anyways, could be anything like a shooting for an commercial, ad, youtube video

well well, the article did pretty much confirm she finished shooting her mv so they were right

• It would have to be an elaborate af ad to warrant bringing 21+ pairs of shoes, a limousine, multiple racks of clothing and bags upon bags of jewelry.

Plus the person that posted the pics literally said it was a music video, with Rosie and you could "feel how popular the artist is based on how big the set was".

so the post originally states that they are curious about what rosie is filming "어떤 작품이 탄생할지 너무 궁금하다" literally means "i wonder what kind of work she will be doing" they dont state that they know what shes filming or doing in the post other than saying what type of trucks of supports they brought her, also theres a lot of outfit changes so they might see what type of stuff she will wear and have a prerecording of some sort because most of the time, if it was a music video they would already have outfits for her

• so the post originally states that they are curious about what rosie is filming "어떤 작품이 탄생할지 너무 궁금하다" literally means "i wonder what kind of work she will be doing" they dont state that they know what shes filming or doing in the post other than saying what type of trucks of supports they brought her, also theres a lot of outfit changes so they might see what type of stuff she will wear and have a prerecording of some sort because most of the time, if it was a music video they would already have outfits for her

The first hashtag is literally #MusicVideo...

There's also another post by the same person where they say "an idol's solo debut music video".

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

Edited once, last by jenniesbtch ().

• That's interesting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!