Purple Kiss self produced her debut album

• I'm really happy right now!!

After (G) I-dle I find a new group who produce their songs!!!

EvzcYdaUcAIHrE9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My expectation rising after read that!! I love RBW for the freedom who give to their artist! :-)

Here another twitter source

• how are they called self-producing if they didn't produce the songs themselves? i'm not hating ok but srsly, when you call a grp self-producing, they don't only write, arrange or compose their songs but most of all, they produce it which is the most complicated part in making a song. Groups who are self-produced are the likes of big bang, bts, stray kids, gidle, pentagon etc bc they don't only write the lyrics, arrange or compose the song but the member/s also produce it themselves. I've never heard a grp being called self-produced just bc they participate in the writing process during 2nd gen era but i noticed in 3rd and 4th gen, the term self-produced is misused a lot of times. A self-written album is very different from a self-produced one. I'd say gidle is an example of a self-produced girl group bc they take part in every department may it be in writing, arranging, composing or producing. I'm not hating guys ok i actually appreciate them bc there are only few ggs who take part in the writing process but it's really a bit of a stretch

• how are they called self-producing if they didn't produce the songs themselves? i'm not hating ok but srsly, when you call a grp self-producing, they don't only write, arrange or compose their songs but most of all, they produce it which is the most complicated part in making a song. Groups who are self-produced are the likes of big bang, bts, stray kids, gidle, pentagon etc bc they don't only write the lyrics, arrange or compose the song but the member/s also produce it themselves. I've never heard a grp being called self-produced just bc they participate in the writing process during 2nd gen era but i noticed in 3rd and 4th gen, the term self-produced is misused a lot of times. A self-written album is very different from a self-produced one. I'd say gidle is an example of a self-produced girl group bc they take part in every department may it be in writing, arranging, composing or producing. I'm not hating guys ok i actually appreciate them bc there are only few ggs who take part in the writing process but it's really a bit of a stretch

the thing most groups are co-producing...

you mention (G)I-DLE but the fact is that people forget that Soyeon is working with producer Yummy Tone which means they are co-producing tracks.

Here you can see that members are written under multiple things, in some songs as lyricists, in some as composers etc. which means group actively participated in process of creating all those.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Good for them, that means they will be out of debt pretty soon.

Royalties pay good money.

• BTW who is Kang Ji-won?

Is he/she the CEO or main composer of the company?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!