Mina's beauty can make dogs faint

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Interesting...I guess that make sense..."objectively" Nayeon isn't the prettiest either I guess.

I guess I meant subjectively as oppose to any objective ideals of visuality (shit that's a word)

like my fav is dahyun within twice but even subjectively I don't consider her to be the prettiest

like sujectively do you consider nayeon to be the prettiest

• I guess I meant subjectively as oppose to any objective ideals of visuality (shit that's a word)

like my fav is dahyun within twice but even subjectively I don't consider her to be the prettiest

like sujectively do you consider nayeon to be the prettiest

No, there's a handful of idols I think subjectively is prettier.

Nayeon's main appeal is her personality tho and that's where the attraction is for me

• Not Jihyo?

LOL I knew someone was going to say that ngl

Jihyo is second for me tbh. They're all extremely beautiful and Jihyo is my first without being my literal first. But I don't know...Mina's visuals give off a sort of vibe that I love. A classy and graceful beauty and she's pretty much caught my eye since I've been a fan of Twice.

220728-21428-1-RN934.jpg

And she looks amazing in motion too and I think that's what caught my eye the most. It doesn't matter what she's doing, she still looks absolutely gorgeous and I still don't know how...heck, she could be picking her nose and still look pretty lol

These are some of my favorite Mina facecams/fancams

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(this ICSM one made start recognizing her more as a visual and from that point on, I've really admired her beauty)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Agree, she definitely have a very class appeal. Her shyness adds a hint of secrecy to her too that make makes her full of wonders.

• No, there's a handful of idols I think subjectively is prettier.

Nayeon's main appeal is her personality tho and that's where the attraction is for me

same same it's always the personality of the idols that get me which is why I tend to need to watch more of their content before deciding on a fav

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!