Comments like this are the reason why celebrity often don't share when dating

• I have no idea whats even going on in some people's mind when they get offended that easily if someone just dosn't reveals themself dating

In this post the targeted celebrity is Yusei Yagi, a Japanese vocalist and actor, 25 years old, the perfect person that delusional fans get pissed at for no reason since he is quit handsome ... seriously all the time the same drama. One celeb is not officialy outing himself and/or isn't willing to share their girlfriend/boyfriend and than some delusional person feels offended

Unbenannt.png

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• hmm it also most probably because like who idols date is their business and not anyone elses

but this dude seems like a jerk cause for one theres no need to mislead fans and lie about anything just say u went on vacation and that u had a meal and none of this would ever happen maybe they're just stupid

also why post a pic where people can see ur gfs boobs that is just :pepe-clown-walk::pepe-clown-walk::pepe-clown-walk::pepe-clown-walk:

• Accidental coincidence?

🤷‍♀️

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 🤷‍♀️

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or maybe i'm a psychic necromancer selfmate  YouChanDoThis

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I just saw this ... I have no freaking clue why people are like this ... cancle culture on it's best !?!?

Unbenannt.png

External Content twitter.com

FRLeAzzUUAAb1fX?format=jpg&name=large

The poster of the tweet took all her time to find an apparently naked woman in this random selfie and the 3 people who commented this tweet 1) puke emoji 2) Japanese post where someone says the poster is emberasing for doing this tweet 3) random japanese post about oily cakes

• That's not... those are not boobs

mKl7Ghm.png

• That's not... those are not boobs

Also it's quit weird how its a photo where someone lightened up very dark brown eyes for no reason and than even used a over 2 year old selfie of that guy

I wonder what some people's issues are to do things like that. Are they jealous that they are not the dude's girlfriend or what is the problem? I can understand that he maybe tricks a lot people into fantasize things about him, since half of his Instagram looks like a thirst trap but still, making up things who are not even things is strange AF

• Also it's quit weird how its a photo where someone lightened up very dark brown eyes for no reason and than even used a over 2 year old selfie of that guy

I wonder what some people's issues are to do things like that. Are they jealous that they are not the dude's girlfriend or what is the problem? I can understand that he maybe tricks a lot people into fantasize things about him, since half of his Instagram looks like a thirst trap but still, making up things who are not even things is strange AF

It's mental illness

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!