Was this era of blackpink the pinnacle of slutshame in akp? Or was it worse at other times?

• I've never seen so many comments badmouthing women and slutshaming on AKP at this level, probably people who were part of the old forum would know... the things anons say about Rosé are degrading

• If they renew their contracts, the next comeback will have even more vitriol. Maybe it's because I didn't really frequent forums when I first got into kpop, but the sh!t antis say about BP is something else. Aside from the constant moving of the goal posts, they're accused of being sluts, sleeping their way to the top, etc. I just have to imagine how truly bitter and pathetic the lives of these antis are to consistently be saying this kind of stuff.

• If they renew their contracts, the next comeback will have even more vitriol. Maybe it's because I didn't really frequent forums when I first got into kpop, but the sh!t antis say about BP is something else. Aside from the constant moving of the goal posts, they're accused of being sluts, sleeping their way to the top, etc. I just have to imagine how truly bitter and pathetic the lives of these antis are to consistently be saying this kind of stuff.

What surprises me most is that it's very much allowed here

• new mods aren't doing their job moderating tbh at least the other mods weren't as bad but now it has gotten so bad that all you see are nasty things said about blackpink in the anon section.

It honestly makes me thing about how biased mods are in here, looks like bp is the target all the time...

• I wasn’t very active these past feel days but the worst I’ve seen was when lesserafim debuted, I’m still not over people crying about a tennis dress

I hope it wasn’t this bad

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!