ask me, maybe..?

• who's the ugliest idol in your opinion

male and female

So honestly I don't think that many idols are "ugly." Like idols kind of have to be attractive because they are an idol. But a male idol that many seem to think is good-looking but I've never felt that way is Siwon from Suju. And no female idol is ugly. Love my female idols lol. Couldn't even think of one.

• So honestly I don't think that many idols are "ugly." Like idols kind of have to be attractive because they are an idol. But a male idol that many seem to think is good-looking but I've never felt that way is Siwon from Suju. And no female idol is ugly. Love my female idols lol. Couldn't even think of one.

well you either have super low standards or just halo effect

either way, i guess siwon makes sense as he doesnt have the look that idol fans look for

dont really see him as ugly but thats my opinion

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• What do you think about Born Pink? or just the new BP songs you heard in case you didn't listen the album kkkk

Loved this album. All the song in my opinion were great. The concept, the MVs I thought were great. The only disappointing aspect for me is the promo and like schedule. I wish the girls were doing more in Korea then the West. Like I wish we got them on more music shows, varitey shows, and maybe like a new BP House. It just doesn't feel like we've seen enough.

• So honestly I don't think that many idols are "ugly." Like idols kind of have to be attractive because they are an idol. But a male idol that many seem to think is good-looking but I've never felt that way is Siwon from Suju. And no female idol is ugly. Love my female idols lol. Couldn't even think of one.

Not the visual Siwon :pepe-life-support: it's ok, no like I'm ok ... Uhum, super cool. Ok :pepecry: kkkkk

• Loved this album. All the song in my opinion were great. The concept, the MVs I thought were great. The only disappointing aspect for me is the promo and like schedule. I wish the girls were doing more in Korea then the West. Like I wish we got them on more music shows, varitey shows, and maybe like a new BP House. It just doesn't feel like we've seen enough.

Omg yeeees! The way i love their kr promotions way mooooore! We really needed some contents after 2 years and YGE gave us nothing :pepe-clown-gear:

• Omg yeeees! The way i love their kr promotions way mooooore! We really needed some contents after 2 years and YGE gave us nothing :pepe-clown-gear:

Yes. In a way it was what I expected. Since the girls are more popular in the West and they are going on tour soon. But the girls are loved in Korea as well so you think they would give Korean fans more. And with the tour coming you would think they would do more promo to promote the new comeback and tour. But it's YG and they hate ggs so...

• What do you think about lipsyncing at festivals

Honestly lipsyncing is something I just don't care if idols do or not. If they are performing like a full on dance routine then I think better to let them lipsync since it's probably a lot easier on the idol. But at like festivals like water bomb where a group or soloist isn't doing a dance routine and is just moving around the stage then I would want live vocals, but then again I don't really care. People act like lipsyncing is like the worst crime an idol can do but my thing is, if they are giving a great performance who really cares. :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!